[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Yalpe wrote:
"
__Alx wrote:
"
HorribleSubs wrote:

Well there it is, I failed to craft remove fire/add fire like 6 times at 40c a pop but I got it eventually. I still need to add Spell damage + Non chaos but I'm all out of currency so it'll have to wait.

Can a big brainer explain to me how to start crafting a weapon like this ?

I wrote a guide on page 31.

I started making the god tier weapon

Need to scour with prefixes cannot be changed then divine the mana roll.

Wouldnt be Sambar base better?
"
streej wrote:

Wouldnt be Sambar base better?

Yes, but it was not available when I checked.

POB gives me 1% more damage with Sambar. Its not THAT bad.
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 17, 2020, 12:02:41 PM
Can someone please look at my endgame build and note where I can make improvements? I have about 4EX to use.
I think I need to update all my jewels to have more life and mana, I get oneshot on maps once in a while....

I intend on trying to fight all the endgame bosses and deliriums, which I have never tried yet!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PieParadox/characters?characterName=PieTheMiner
How do you guys craft the weapons? I followed the guide and made my first explody base. What about the other weapon?
"
ericchongws wrote:
How do you guys craft the weapons? I followed the guide and made my first explody base. What about the other weapon?

I think I posted a guide for a simple one a few pages back. I'm currently trying to make a fractured weapon with the temple mod. Its not cheap tho, I will report back once I solve a problem.

Got this base for 20c. Planning to harvest remove cold. What else should I do with this?
"
ericchongws wrote:

Got this base for 20c. Planning to harvest remove cold. What else should I do with this?

Nice base. The fastest way to finish it would be to remove cold, multimod, craft mana and crit multi. If you want to spend a lot more time/currency there are a lot of good options with plant crafting, though the crit chance already being there is a bit awkward because it makes it so you can't add/remove caster OR crit without risking losing that mod.
what's alternate setup instead of wave of conviction? tired of nuking myself in reflect by mistake. also, I kinda feel blade blast is also 90% useless. bear trap at least seems fairly controllable
"
d3viant6 wrote:
what's alternate setup instead of wave of conviction? tired of nuking myself in reflect by mistake. also, I kinda feel blade blast is also 90% useless. bear trap at least seems fairly controllable

Someone suggested to leave it at level 1, I will try that as it applies the same elemental exposure. We don't need the damage.
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 17, 2020, 9:53:23 PM
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
d3viant6 wrote:

Someone suggested to leave it at level 1, I will try that as it applies the same elemental exposure. We don't need the damage.

Level 1 blade blast and WoC both still easily kill you once your gear is good enough. I found it made more sense to just use a better weapon without the trigger affix at all for mapping. As for what gems to put there, my best idea so far is just a cwdt with detonate mines. I couldn't think of much else to add that gives value without adding more buttons to push. If you do want to keep a trigger setup and don't have a curse on hit ring yet, i'd say curse-inc aoe-summon chaos golem is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info