[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

Two new crafts:

Both are almost done, just saving up some add/remove life to get T1 life on ring, and add/remove cold to get T1 damage against chilled enemies (40%) on belt.

The ring replaces dream fragments, and I swapped out my ignite flask for antifreeze, since my recovery rate is now high enough that ignite isn't an issue. The conductivity on hit is a HUGE improvement in reliability over the triggered ele weakness. I'll probably go back and remake this ring at some point with T1 mana regen instead of crafted, but I'd been getting super unlucky and just wanted to start gaining the rest of the ring's benefits.

The belt was a pain in the ass to make. I'd been trying to get T1 mana, but was again getting really unlucky on rolls, and when I finally did hit it, it came with 2 mods I couldn't safely remove, and the annul failed. If you want to craft this belt and don't have a shitload of time and currency to burn, I'd recommend just crafting flat mana instead. The mana recovery rate mod on this belt affects ALL source of mana recovery, and is a must-have mod for any GG belt on this build.
Last edited by Dolmur on Jul 10, 2020, 3:27:29 PM
worth continuing to craft on this? every time I hit T1 mana I get some shite non removable mod (fml)

Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 10, 2020, 3:40:56 PM
"
d3viant6 wrote:
worth continuing to craft on this? every time I hit T1 mana I get some shite non removable mod (fml)

Not really, though I feel your pain. There's nothing on that base that couldn't be easily added later through plant crafting, and the life isn't even a high enough tier to be satisfied with IMO. You need to start with mods that can't be cheaply plant crated on later. Also if you're crafting a belt you should really be going for the mana recovery rate mod, see my post above.
Last edited by Dolmur on Jul 10, 2020, 3:47:31 PM
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
First step of the ring done.

T1 Mana and regen with 2 removable mods. Perfect. Took around 30 lucent fossils to hit this.

Next step: Add T1 life and T1 Chaos rez, and augment crit for multi. Fairly easy to craft.

Which ring will you replace? If it is the dreams how are you going to deal with freeze?

Dream fragments yes. I have played to lvl 95 and done Sirus AW8 without a stun immunity flask without any issues. If need be I'll get a Heat flask instead. I think its worth it, plus, I'm going to try to roll the 10% chance to avoid stun on my jewels to compensate. The stats I get from this ring are insane.

13% more damage
204 life (around 3.5k)
191 mana (over 6k)
capped chaos res

I don't think its worth keeping chill/freeze immunity for this. Its too easy to craft. Hardest part is finding the aug crit.

This combined with Inquisitor ascendency gives me 26% more damage for little effort, plus survivability. If I'm lucky, once I get Bottled Faith, I can remove the Heat/grounding flask because I will be elemental ailment immune on consecrated ground.
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 10, 2020, 4:59:06 PM
"
d3viant6 wrote:

If you get a non removable mod you can try annuling with Orb of Annulment to save the item. You can also sometimes try to hit it with remove non X add X. That's how I got mine I think.
"
d3viant6 wrote:

is there any seed or harvest craft to ADD Crusader influence? WHich One?
Guys, after reaching a reasonably gear level (check for Caemeria if you want) I was a bit disappointed with the level of clear speed of this build. Just as an experiment I switched to arc. What a revelation!!!! It is insane - clear is perfect, bosses die as fast as with bl. We should seriously consider getting rind of ball lightning - arc is better. A lot!

You can see for yourself without any major recoloring: switch bl for arc and slower projectiles for hypothermia. Enjoy.
FORGING that belt is a lesson in 'hell fck no i'm poor'

1 exa and no BS alt spam crap (no better than previous methods)

Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 10, 2020, 8:52:59 PM
"
Faendris wrote:
Guys, after reaching a reasonably gear level (check for Caemeria if you want) I was a bit disappointed with the level of clear speed of this build. Just as an experiment I switched to arc. What a revelation!!!! It is insane - clear is perfect, bosses die as fast as with bl. We should seriously consider getting rind of ball lightning - arc is better. A lot!

You can see for yourself without any major recoloring: switch bl for arc and slower projectiles for hypothermia. Enjoy.

Why Hyporthermia since we are doing Light Dmg?
"
Faendris wrote:

yeah, it's pretty nuts, gonna try T16 for giggles

HAHA, YEAH ARC feels 10x better, just cleared vaal'd t16 sewer in 2 min that's nuts, boss was OK too

Last edited by d3viant6 on Jul 10, 2020, 9:05:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info