[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
xikorita wrote:
"
Marcio44 wrote:
Guys,

Any not so expensive ideas to improve my char?
I feel my DPS is kinda low in juiced maps and bossess.
And I keep Dying sometimes doing some maps, that's so fucking annoying =/

My Equips
Spoiler

Thanks!

Edit: I'm lvl 94.
Life: 3.2k
Mana: 6k

You don't seem to have stun immunity. You can get that with the flask mod

I also recommend the vigil jewel near the scion start so your fortify will last 30+ seconds.

I also recommend a 26% quality flask like I have. Remember that mana regen from the flask also heals you.

I have less life and less mana than you and I don't die.

I think stun immunity might be overrated. I never had it and I don't think I died once to stuns. I can't explain why though.
There is only one guy selling the flask lol
Maybe he is here, checking the guide :P

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/nrdmy29u0
"
Marcio44 wrote:
There is only one guy selling the flask lol
Maybe he is here, checking the guide :P

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/nrdmy29u0

I might be wrong but I think the base I use gives you more mana. Check it out without quality and spam hillock to get it.

Can you describe what you do in maps? How you are using the skills? It has to be a mechanical issue because your items are great.

But my mana flask gives me 50% more regen. Maybe that is only it.
"
xikorita wrote:

I might be wrong but I think the base I use gives you more mana. Check it out without quality and spam hillock to get it.

Can you describe what you do in maps? How you are using the skills? It has to be a mechanical issue because your items are great.

I'm gonna try with eternal flask now, it gives more mana but it's a bit slower (regen).
To do Maps I just use BL and Vigilant strike sometimes and Vaal RF + BearTrap against boss. Maybe I have to be more caution.

I also need a Watcher Eye jewel with 10% damage taken goes to mana.

Thanks!
I'm starting to question Saboteur ascendency now. After looking at this https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fsypjr/psa_the_new_notable_disorienting_display_actually/ when I was wondering why everyone around me had an icon over their head, I found out that it it actually blind. This means that Disorienting Display is probably what is keeping me alive most of the time as it gives me guaranteed 40% evade chance according to pob. Marcio44, you should try to get one of those jewels and try it. See if it helps.

On my end, I will probably respec out of Saboteur. I think I have two choices:

Inquisitor
I think its probably the best choice for late game gear. Being on consecrated ground (Bottled Faith) makes you immune to elemental ailments. Enemies are always affected by elemental ailments (skitterbots) so you always get 30% multi for free. Overall this gives me 13% more damage over Saboteur. The only thing you lose is blind on hit and life regen, but it doesn't matter if you have Disorienting Display as it largely makes up for it I think (to be tested).

Hierophant
I think this is a good alternative if you don't have the cluster jewel setup right/watcher's eye. 8% damage taken from mana replaces the watcher's eye, you get a very little damage bump BUT you get 25% more mana which is great defence.

I don't think the lost AoE matters much, but I could be wrong.
Last edited by Yalpe on Jul 10, 2020, 11:20:35 AM
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:

I'm gonna try with eternal flask now, it gives more mana but it's a bit slower (regen).
To do Maps I just use BL and Vigilant strike sometimes and Vaal RF + BearTrap against boss. Maybe I have to be more caution.

I also need a Watcher Eye jewel with 10% damage taken goes to mana.

Thanks!

So you aren't spamming arcane cloak all the time? That thing triple your dps and give you a guard buff. That is what makes the build clicks.
First step of the ring done.

T1 Mana and regen with 2 removable mods. Perfect. Took around 30 lucent fossils to hit this.

Next step: Add T1 life and T1 Chaos rez, and augment crit for multi. Fairly easy to craft.
"
xikorita wrote:

So you aren't spamming arcane cloak all the time? That thing triple your dps and give you a guard buff. That is what makes the build clicks.

I do. I just forgot to mention.
I guess it mandatory for anyone who follows the build
"
Yalpe wrote:
First step of the ring done.

T1 Mana and regen with 2 removable mods. Perfect. Took around 30 lucent fossils to hit this.

Next step: Add T1 life and T1 Chaos rez, and augment crit for multi. Fairly easy to craft.

Which ring will you replace? If it is the dreams how are you going to deal with freeze?
"
Marcio44 wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:

I do. I just forgot to mention.
I guess it mandatory for anyone who follows the build

Try to change minefield for swift assembly. Usually in maps and most of the bosses you don't have time to put a shitton of mines. That way you will throw more mines and faster. Upping your dps by a ton.

I just tested minefield and didn't like it at all. And I have mine throwing speed in lots of jewels and belt. Kept the swift assembly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info