[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

"
Feurn wrote:
"
Lachrimosis wrote:

Very fun build. I want to get beefier though, my last build was a 19k es Mana guardian with 25k sheet armor, miss the safety.

Same here. HoA Mana guardian so tanky. I don't have any issue yet with tankiness and they nerfed the league mechanics so I think I'll be fine. 6.2k life.
I want to build super tanky, I think I'll get The Surrender or a good life on block rare shield. My swords aren't dying. I'm using Karui flask (I never use it tbh..) and a small cluster jewel that gives 10% Max life regen over 1 sec every 5 sec.
Still need to upgrade a lot of things and get Aspect of Spider.

Edit : I was thinking to put Curse on hit + elemental weakness in The Surrender with the build-in Reckoning skill. But idk if it's a reliable way to proc the curse. Have to try. We could apply a second curse with Awakened CoH (Any -% elemental curse or enfeeble or punishment that gives a lot of attack speed to swords).

Easy to get curse on hit gloves since they are unique, and you're shield charging everything anyway.

Getting a good minion Jewel with corrupted blood took me 2 ex of corruptions :(
I was using rare gloves over Triad. But i dont completely understand the mechanic of Triad + Voidforge. Plus, how do i check my DPS of my AWG in POB? I upload the link and all, but i cant find the way to see the real DPS of swords. Someone can help me there?
Do we think the silent nerf to Chains of Command was intended by GGG or is it just an oversight/bug?
I don't see a real reason for them to create a significant power difference between Chains and AW concerning the patch notes. If it's an oversight I'll create a reddit thread and see if we can bump it with enough votes for GGG to see it.

It might be worth it to bring this to their attention, because if it gets fixed it would have a massive impact on our builds.
Even though Chains of Command is a niche build it shouldn't be unreasonably surpressed because GGG doesn't have an eye for it.

Let me know your guys' thoughts and we can act accordingly.
Is this build able to do Simulacrum 20 waves ?
"
Do we think the silent nerf to Chains of Command was intended by GGG or is it just an oversight/bug?
I don't see a real reason for them to create a significant power difference between Chains and AW concerning the patch notes. If it's an oversight I'll create a reddit thread and see if we can bump it with enough votes for GGG to see it.

It might be worth it to bring this to their attention, because if it gets fixed it would have a massive impact on our builds.
Even though Chains of Command is a niche build it shouldn't be unreasonably surpressed because GGG doesn't have an eye for it.

Let me know your guys' thoughts and we can act accordingly.

it's entirely possible. They do have a tendency to not be as mindful when it comes to animated weapons.
"
vollekanne wrote:
Is this build able to do Simulacrum 20 waves ?

Yep!
Though Wave 20 is obviously very spooky. You need a lot of minion tankiness & good flask recovery.

Spoiler
I have mask of the stitched demon on it and right now it is able to maintain the damage from infernal legion support. But sometimes animate guardian's health drops and I don't want it to die as the mask cost a lot. Is there anyways to make the animate guardian tankier?
I would imagine its not intentional considering they buffed it at the start of the league to receive the same buffs that AW was getting. Finding out if it was intentional and why would definitely be worthwhile especially if it wasn't.
There are a dozen reports on the bug forums, but no response. They stated pretty clearly that they were bringing it in line with the AW gem. You can see that the more damage and more attack speed multipliers aren't there, for both level 20 and level 18 versions.

https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Chains_of_Command
https://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Animate+Guardian%27s+Weapon

You're probably better off posting it on Reddit if you want to get Bex's or GGG's attention. Though there have been several reports there with no response as well.
Hey I was wondering, how can I get a body armour with max life as extra max ES ? I don't find one on the trade website.
I've never played a summoner build so I'm a bit lost !

EDIT : It's an enchant I didn't know !
Last edited by Youmik on Mar 22, 2020, 6:24:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info