[3.10] VOIDFORGE Chains of Command (75/75 block, 6K+ life), Cheap 12.5M dps, all content.

"
I'm thinking about trying this build but I wanted to ask since I havnt seen any videos. Is this sirius 8 viable?

It should be, but I'm not there yet.
If we want to keep cold/light afflictions, what's next best dmg gem? At what DPS loss? I suck at pob.

Thoughts on sneaking culling strike in on helm for bosses?

What skill tags does AGW have? Does it get the +2 from ascendancy?

Is .6 leech enough on big damage final build to keep AGWs on 'full life' for gem?
"
Lachrimosis wrote:
If we want to keep cold/light afflictions, what's next best dmg gem? At what DPS loss? I suck at pob.
Probably ruthless.
"
Lachrimosis wrote:

Thoughts on sneaking culling strike in on helm for bosses?
It's better on the movement skill, but yeah, it's possible.
"
Lachrimosis wrote:

What skill tags does AGW have? Does it get the +2 from ascendancy?
Yes, but you don't pick it.
"
Lachrimosis wrote:

Is .6 leech enough on big damage final build to keep AGWs on 'full life' for gem?

No. The weapons are horribly squishy :/ It's a bit disheartening, it feels like it wasn't the right league at all.
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 17, 2020, 6:12:54 PM
Indomitable Army & Bone Barrier instead of Plaguebringer do a LOT for keeping the Animated Weapons alive.
Last edited by Ceveth on Mar 17, 2020, 6:33:24 PM
So far i don't have problems at all with this build.
It's like a breeze ones the Weapons are spawned. And i'm not even switched to voidforce.

Playing normal animated weapons now and it's just to annoying to keep resummoning the weapons all the time. So this build looks like a great alternative.

But why no links on the armor?

Think this build is stronger than a golem summoner build end game?
Gear that grants skills don't need links for the skills to be supported by gems in the item. So all you need is a six socket in order to support Animate Guardian's Weapon with all 6 support gems
Its quite a while since i played animate guardian, but back then you could equip your guardian with a shield and a 2handed weapon, did ggg fix that?
"
BloodyAgent wrote:
Its quite a while since i played animate guardian, but back then you could equip your guardian with a shield and a 2handed weapon, did ggg fix that?

wiki means they fixed it.

I do played around with the movement setup, and went for a Scepter with the temple mod, around 60% damage, 5%double damage and Leap slam to jump around.

Hey, does anyone have an updated PoB link? Wanted to compare my tree to this, but I can't get these to load anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info