About the Code of Conduct... Discuss!

"
bwam wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Censorship is still censorship, and it's harmful no matter who does it.

Spoiler

lol

Indeed.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Indeed.

Glad to see you're off probation :) Didn't last TOO long...
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Boem wrote:
"

Interesting. One used to get to bad boy status by joining a band or something. But now you can be an internet bad boy.

Feels cheap.

Probations are the tattoos of this generation.

Peace,

-Boem-

If that's true I'm putting Kat Von D to shame lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
"tatoos"

I want to excersice my right to burn the newspapers, if a small amount of the population declares them hate-speech or panic-speech.

There should be a easyly accessable "report-button" for books and panicpapers.

Journalists should give back their immunitypassports, nudging a whole tribe into panicmode just to appease the ruling classes without taking into consideration the effect it has on individual lifes, the nudger should be quarantained in a special care facility.

Hey, don´t look at me, it wasn´t my idea to force these speech-rules upon the whole internet, it just annoys me to get 10minutes of political correct orientation signaling infront of every youtube short nowadays.
If this becomes the norm, good night state of decay.

I-Moderators should get paid by their states if they do their dirty laundry.

I don´t think there will ever be a time again, where there is no CoC-diskussion prevailing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
What does it look like when a forums' mods feel themselves accountable to their community? Well, here's an example - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ggohwr/policy_discussion_part_5_selfpromotion/

Ever seen the GGG mods of this forum discuss moderation policy like this? They haven't. And it's well known which of the two PoE fora is more lively...
"
Exile009 wrote:
What does it look like when a forums' mods feel themselves accountable to their community? Well, here's an example - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ggohwr/policy_discussion_part_5_selfpromotion/

Ever seen the GGG mods of this forum discuss moderation policy like this? They haven't. And it's well known which of the two PoE fora is more lively...

That's complete bullshit, moderators have always been transparent and extremely transparent of what they can not put up with. Yesterday I was spanked, (Sorry Matthew) and I don't complain, I put my tail between my legs and moved on.

When I am wrong I'm wrong, you need to stop coming to off topic with all this bullshit and nonsense. You can exit... there is a door right behind you wide open. Close it on the way out...

I am not going to let you bash the moderators... You're lucky you're not banned.

Edit: I would also tread lightly on your next response, more than happy to send Chris (inside joke) my shareholder information for Tencent.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 10, 2020, 2:28:06 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

That's complete bullshit, moderators have always been transparent and extremely transparent of what they can not put up with. Yesterday I was spanked, (Sorry Matthew) and I don't complain, I put my tail between my legs and moved on.

When I am wrong I'm wrong, you need to stop coming to off topic with all this bullshit and nonsense. You can exit... there is a door right behind you wide open. Close it on the way out...

I am not going to let you bash the moderators... You're lucky you're not banned.

Lol. Can we keep this up? You can help me keep bumping this thread with your bs grandstanding. :D

The mods are transparent in the same way the police are transparent - they 'transparently' lay down the law. That thread is discussing the law, asking for feedback to change it. Of course I know how much Umbridge-types love laying down the law.

Btw, you're very bad at being wrong. When you're wrong, you merely change tack and continue lecturing with as much self-assurance and self-appointed authority as ever. But no, you aren't the lord of this realm and I have no intention of letting you dictate terms here. Keep throwing your hissy fit if you want. It only keeps the threads fresh. xD
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

Lol. Can we keep this up? You can help me keep bumping this thread with your bs grandstanding. :D

The mods are transparent in the same way the police are transparent - they 'transparently' lay down the law. That thread is discussing the law, asking for feedback to change it. Of course I know how much Umbridge-types love laying down the law.

Btw, you're very bad at being wrong. When you're wrong, you merely change tack and continue lecturing with as much self-assurance and self-appointed authority as ever. But no, you aren't the lord of this realm and I have no intention of letting you dictate terms here. Keep throwing your hissy fit if you want. It only keeps the threads fresh. xD

You can talk shit all you want about me, I have thick skin... You are trying to get a rise out of me... It's a sad attempt. You've been placed on probation countless times. I think one more and it's perma ban. So again tread carefully... Or the next days you'll be on reddit talking to a bot.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 10, 2020, 2:38:28 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Of course I know how much Umbridge-types love laying down the law.D

"I must not tell lies...
I must not tell lies...
I must not tell lies...."

:D
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
"
bwam wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Of course I know how much Umbridge-types love laying down the law.D

"I must not tell lies...
I must not tell lies...
I must not tell lies...."

:D

Leave harry potter out of this lol...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info