Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

Whats wrong with higher map drop rate? At 154 and 152 (please fix perandus and doryani max tiers) dropped like 1-3 maps on alched and 2-5 on spiced map. It was ok so more choice to region pools to spawn sirus. Will changes be useal: "No fun allowed" or just standard reaonable fix?
Temple and Delve Stashs were EMPTY, not unrewarding. You could say "Stashs drop maps again, every damn time" (like before 3.9) and all would be good. Instead you say "Improving" the temple and delve. That hurts because I got the feeling GGG doesn't understand whats the (real) matter!

Doing delve cities was useless as 90% of all stashs were EMPTY. So are temple rooms. Make them drop maps as before 3.9 and all is good.
"
Players playing the league commented that Delve cities did not feel rewarding any more (because in the past they were a great source of Maps). Similar comments were made about the Temple of Atzoatl, which was also a good place to find maps in the past.

Looks good but could you please make sure delve and temple actually drop maps since it kinda broke in 3.9. I ran tons os blank cities due to maps not being able to drop due to new conqueror atlas rules.
Everyone talks about ailment mods. What about reflect mods? Those make some builds impossible to run them also.
I thought it is just part of game, that some people have to reroll maps.

If you make ailment mods runnable for everyone, make reflect maps runnable for everyone.
"
rami1337 wrote:
Nerf Selfcurse and make HH buff duration unmodifiable!

Hands off, dude! Its the only unique item worth chasing.
In order to be able to target farming a specific map you could make a vendor recipee that lets you select the desired map from a list when adding some maps you don't use and some currency (this could cover the use of orbs of fusing in the future) . This will make target farming aveable in the current atlas format with no major changes to the mechanics . You could make the recipee the reward for finishing the atlas so in order to obtain it you should finish all maps in the atlas. It's a game for the players and if this is what the players want just give it to them ^_^
Last edited by Kai__Killua on Mar 4, 2020, 5:11:01 AM
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
Rutzy wrote:
well 3.10 is dead on arrival

yep.

i've bought division 2 and having a lot of fun.
will keep me busy for spring.

at this point, i disagree with ggg ideologically. so much is wrong with this game that i will not even bother to name all things. the game has many outdated rudimental elements, disrespects player's time and situation is becoming worse every league. not worth playing at this moment.

Can second this. If GGG wants us to skip their league - then why release it at all?

They are not touching things whats not working at all and things whats broken, but tend to "fix" things whats were good after all?
Calling hard nerfs as "this is a buff"?
Making unpopular things?
Destroying builds?
Destroyng ascendancies?
Destroing incentive to have awaken bonus at all?

And this is with having keystones equiped feels like punishment already, cuz its breaking map drop.

I really doubt who is sane here, really?

______
About mods on maps.
No regen and reflect as many many many says - must go away. Its really outdated and counterfun mods. They are not feeling hard. They are just no go for too many builds. As no leech. Especially mana leech.
I think What I liked most about PoE on my atlas were 2 things :

1st - getting endgame content through mechanics I had to carefully plan with .

2nd - target farming maps after modifying/rearranging atlas .

These had different ways that didnt allow both to be available at once ,

What about getting back the target sustain through other means like , implicit map mods ( make vaal/blessed orbs great again ) , non-randomization of atlas rewards in delve/temple contents or any other ideas I haven't come up with ?

The reasons I have stopped this league earlier than others were due to to the impredictable map drops forcing you to run different maps one after the other , some layouts were a pain to deal with , others were enjoyable ( too few in my opinion) .

Why change the common "alch/chaos & run" to a "grit your teeth , pick the lesser evil , alch/chaos & endure" ?

To greet your your teeth in here reference the dissapearrance of any comfort zone you could come up with on your atlas to just repeat a content your build has no issues with .

"
Morgoth92 wrote:
Just bring back Single-Map farming. Or I will keep not buying supporter packs. TY

I hate to say it buy this is not going to get them to change their minds holding a well establisted business to ransom is just sad to be honest sorry if i am being truthful.
I think they just gave everyone with criticism and feedback the middle finger LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info