Wolcen humiliated Path of Exile

Uhh, do i really have to respond to this or can i choose to ignore it ?

I can totally understand why you would want to transmogrify your gender in an Arpg, we all know playing female characters receive less loot from their employment as a monsterslayer.

On a stupid sidenote:
Some professional animaldoctor idiot did resterilize my sterilized cat, i was wondering where she was the last 3 days. Now i have to inform mine to pluck the wires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Feb 14, 2020, 6:06:51 AM
Come on guys, cant you recognize it is an advertisement?
62k online users in game where only a handful of people could get online, yeah ok

"
YourFather wrote:

At least it is still new and hot. Not like getting the scammed threads or the silent map drop nerf ones.

or things from reddit.

I've seen gameplay videos on youtube mostly here and there and it looks good I think it will benefit people that's hungry for more ARPG options.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
YourFather wrote:

At least it is still new and hot. Not like getting the scammed threads or the silent map drop nerf ones.

or things from reddit.

Some of those Reddit posts are mine, however they're all selected to be useful bits of info that I'm trying to let more people in the community aware of (since many of you are so antagonistic towards Reddit that you'd never approach it with a bargepole). Not everything on Reddit is trash, there's plenty of good to be found there. In my experience, often more than here since it's just so much more active and populated - and isn't so preoccupied with jealousy and bitterness.
"

- release version has less bugs than usual new league release of path of exile. lol.

Aaahahahahhahhahahahhahaha !!!!!

I hate GGG but you win all the hater prizes. The "reset all" bug is game-breaking. No PoE bug is like this.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
i haven't played wolcen, nor will i, but im highly confident it isn't a game people are going to be playing consistently for 7 years.

same thing as every other newly developed game. people will drop 60 bucks, hype and play it for maybe a month, then move onto the next adrenaline shot of money spending new title.
"
xMustard wrote:
i haven't played wolcen, nor will i, but im highly confident it isn't a game people are going to be playing consistently for 7 years.

same thing as every other newly developed game. people will drop 60 bucks, hype and play it for maybe a month, then move onto the next adrenaline shot of money spending new title.

Its probably somewhere in the middle. I didnt think 30 or 40 bucks was terrible, and likely you will get a couple hundred hours out of it. Which is fair.

Is it going to compete with PoE or D3, that you can spend thousands of hours over years? No, not even close.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Feb 14, 2020, 10:12:31 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

Its probably somewhere in the middle. I didnt think 30 or 40 bucks was terrible, and likely you will get a couple hundred hours out of it. Which is fair.

Is it going to compete with PoE or D3, that you can spend thousands of hours over years? No, not even close.

This depends how they go forward with their online part.

Introduce some leader-boards and guild-rankings or some stuff and implement some casual timed dungeon stuff and people will create their own meta game for hours on end.

I think the foundation is there, will depend if they can get past this launch and keep people motivated long enough so they can expand on it propperly.

"hours on end gameplay" usually just means "let people compete against one another" either directly or indirectly.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

This depends how they go forward with their online part.

Introduce some leader-boards and guild-rankings or some stuff and implement some casual timed dungeon stuff and people will create their own meta game for hours on end.

I think the foundation is there, will depend if they can get past this launch and keep people motivated long enough so they can expand on it propperly.

"hours on end gameplay" usually just means "let people compete against one another" either directly or indirectly.

Peace,

-Boem-

I dunno. Maybe?

They also haven't even mentioned the hint of typical online features, so thats some rose colored glasses.

I have no idea what the future plans are, they haven't even suggested anything (so likely not in a development stage), so we will just have to go with what we have.

Which in fairness is pretty good, problems aside. I'm just not seeing this as something you invest many hours in.

I hope they do. I'm all for options in my gaming life.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Feb 14, 2020, 10:57:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info