[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

Uh Oh... Well i just found my gloves, one open prefix, one open suffix. Crafted "cannot roll attack modifiers" slammed a hunter's exalted orb - annndd got "14% Increased duration of ailments on enemies"
I feel like there might have been a change in the leagues adding more modifiers that i was not aware of.. :(( F. There goes a few Ex

I was just kinda following this guide to a T. First league I wanted to get to end game content on

"
TheOraclePY wrote:
Uh Oh... Well i just found my gloves, one open prefix, one open suffix. Crafted "cannot roll attack modifiers" slammed a hunter's exalted orb - annndd got "14% Increased duration of ailments on enemies"
I feel like there might have been a change in the leagues adding more modifiers that i was not aware of.. :(( F. There goes a few Ex

Spoiler
I was just kinda following this guide to a T. First league I wanted to get to end game content on

Spoiler

Unfortunately there are two prefixes you can hit. Just keep trying ;) Mine was crafted after like third try.
Last edited by kubicka on Apr 24, 2020, 1:28:08 AM
oof! great to know, thanks for the heads up! I am wondering if I should change up my helm also to help out with some resistances and damage? or for damage, is the helm i have best in slot?

my hands are

With no gloves my res is at f78 c107 l73 chaos12
I was thinking i could cap the fire and lighting to 108ish with gloves. I feel i should craft some chaos damage too if they dont have any.

First try at using POB in paste bin
https://pastebin.com/mzRQr9Xv
no idea how to add the timeless jewel. it is in the empty slot. really only good thing it is doing is giving me 5% chance for frenzy charge on kill.
Last edited by TheOraclePY on Apr 24, 2020, 2:59:42 AM
"
TheOraclePY wrote:
oof! great to know, thanks for the heads up! I am wondering if I should change up my helm also to help out with some resistances and damage? or for damage, is the helm i have best in slot?

my hands are

With no gloves my res is at f78 c107 l73 chaos12
I was thinking i could cap the fire and lighting to 108ish with gloves. I feel i should craft some chaos damage too if they dont have any.

First try at using POB in paste bin
https://pastebin.com/mzRQr9Xv
no idea how to add the timeless jewel. it is in the empty slot. really only good thing it is doing is giving me 5% chance for frenzy charge on kill.

The inward eye increase a lot your dps... if u go to LL u need increase chaos resis up to 60
btw, if u keep inward eye, dont need annoin tranquility in amulet, u can find another like throatseeker for crit multi, or arcane guardian for inc energy and spell, or another what you like...
your timeless jewell should go in a slot above near other enabled nodes, if not, you grant nothing...
hf.
"
your timeless jewell should go in a slot above near other enabled nodes, if not, you grant nothing...

I cant for the life of me, figrure out how to add the timeless jewel in POB or make one that is... googled it some, but havnt found the resoures i desire. (Kinda figured out how to do it. Shoudl be in pastebin now below.)

Here is its location. Not the best, but after about 30 divine rolls, ill take it to move on for now. If im rich in the furute, ill roll it to get it into a better position on the tree.

I had kinda though that these two
would stack. Am I completely wrong in that? (yes i was wrong)

As for chaos resistance, so far, only in delirum 100% and some final boss fights i have seen issues. Sirius awakened 4 could 1 hit me. and the delirium boss that makes those black orbs. Normally though with all the mobs about and keeping my pots active almost all the time, my es stays full
i found this to be super helpful in t15+ maps and in general that have no mana, life or es regen.

https://pastebin.com/CD3MvSw9

Looking at new anointment for the ammy, any other recommendations? so far the numbers are looking like this. I feel really dumb for asking this next question - We are generating Shock with this build also right? with the chill? I am amusing from the Brotherhood ring? What if we cant freeze a boss. Should a shocking % be added with the anointment? As a crit strike will be 100% chance to shock if you have any %shock.

Throatseeker
+49,917.4 average hit
+32% crit multi
+222,964 dps

Arcane Guarding
+16,705 average hit
+74,618 dps
+143 es
+10.7 es regen
+28.6 es leech on hit
+6% spell block change
Last edited by TheOraclePY on Apr 24, 2020, 2:52:52 PM
Guys I need help.. where can I find Cerberus Limb? I think it drops from a Delve boss called Ahuatotli, the Blind but is it the only way? If so does he spawn from any random Vaal Outpost, even depth lvl 50 or so?
"
ExtoExta wrote:
Guys I need help.. where can I find Cerberus Limb? I think it drops from a Delve boss called Ahuatotli, the Blind but is it the only way? If so does he spawn from any random Vaal Outpost, even depth lvl 50 or so?

Are you running solo self-found? If not https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/2LVOrVsk

If yes, it is indeed from delve, you need to find a Vaal Nexus and hope he drops it. I have had him drop me one, and only found 1 Vaal Nexus so far.
"
TheOraclePY wrote:
"
ExtoExta wrote:

Are you running solo self-found? If not https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/2LVOrVsk

If yes, it is indeed from delve, you need to find a Vaal Nexus and hope he drops it. I have had him drop me one, and only found 1 Vaal Nexus so far.

Yes I'm on SSF.. thanks for the info. Where does Vaal Nexus spawn? On any random Vaal city? Does depth matter at all?
I'm sorry, I really don't remember. I think it was Delve lvl 161 for me in a normal vaal outpost
"
TheOraclePY wrote:
I'm sorry, I really don't remember. I think it was Delve lvl 161 for me in a normal vaal outpost

Thank you. I'm at 155 so I'll just have to dig a little more to get there. I'll look around there even if it's just a guess. Thanks for the help! :)

Edit: Someone gave me this link :) https://poedb.tw/us/DelveBiomes

Edit2: The boss I'm looking for is at depth 83!
Last edited by ExtoExta on Apr 25, 2020, 12:47:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info