New game :)

I just bought Wolcen - Lords of Mayhem. 14.6 GB to download.
I'm downloading.
I hope for a fresh economy and honest rng.
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2020, 3:50:37 AM
bye
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
And I just bought Warcraft 3 Reforged

I mean I didn't actually. But Blizzard updated it for me anyway

but Wolcen is a victim of Kickstarter hell, not sure what the hype of it is, it's not the game they promised
have fun
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
bye

:)
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
but Wolcen is a victim of Kickstarter hell, not sure what the hype of it is, it's not the game they promised

Yeah, and since this thread is kinda boring, I vote we spice it up by discussing these kinds of train wrecks instead. Here, I'll start -

STAR CITIZEN. 3;)
I play the third day.
I will stay here for longer.
I don't care about your opinions.
You can play other games but you will come back to these forums :)
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
I already have two characters at level 20 (in beta). In my opinion, they still have a long way to go - but I keep my fingers crossed for them. I believe that they will develop.
Official launch in like 2 days, unless there's some kind of last minute disaster. The content and gameplay that's available in Act 1 beta is already pretty good overall. Definitely curious to see how the rest of the game turns out.

I had a lot of doubts when they announced a couple years ago or so that they were reworking the game (again) in various ways, but so far it seems to have been for the best. The results so far are promising at any rate.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info