Blizzard will fall with D4

Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 11:34:19 PM
I got more total hours in D3 than I do in PoE, by several hundred hours.

Because D3 is a game I can comfortably go back to. I can take a break for 6 months, not touch it, and play through it again, and it's more convenient to do this in D3 than in PoE.

If you take 3 leagues off in PoE, and come back, pretty much everything you used to know about the game is rendered moot, all the builds you used to play have probably been nerfed, and then you gotta regear and rebuild anything, or start over in a new league without a clue in the world what the new meta is, or what's even good now. And then you gotta do a bunch of research into a game that you've put enough time into where you shouldn't have to. PoE is designed for people who play every single league. Miss a few leagues, and you're completely out of the loop.

D3 is a game I can revisit once or twice a year, and still know how to play it.

It's pointless playing PoE in league play, unless you can dedicate 4hrs a day minimum. The top players are playing 16-18hrs, and none of them have jobs. I do.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 2, 2020, 11:22:25 AM
Blizzard will fall because they haven't realized yet that there is no IP they own which can feed Activision as much money as they are asking.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info