Blizzard will fall with D4

After the catastrophic release of Warcraft Reforged, i am convinced. I didn't have high hopes anyways. With D4 it will nail the coffin and Blizzard as a brand will fall with it. Mark my words.
Last edited by ariakas6165 on Jan 30, 2020, 1:49:15 PM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2020, 12:35:37 AM
I dont think this game will fail.

But we will see.
"Jeder will gut sein, keiner besser."

Indianische Weisheit

People are talking about blizzard falling since starcraft 2, it never happened.

Things change, if blizzard doesnt, we can move on always.
Spreading salt since 2006
If by "fall" you mean "become a mobile gaming and console publisher" then maybe. But let's not pretend like Hearthstone and Overwatch don't make absurd amounts of money.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
blizzard will never fall if people keep buying their shit
and blizzard will never stop making shit if people keep buying it
Well,I think people are done buying ALL of their shit. They have descended to the level where you no longer have confidence that a Blizzard game is automatically good.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Well,I think people are done buying ALL of their shit. They have descended to the level where you no longer have confidence that a Blizzard game is automatically good.

Do people actually still buy Blizzard games?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Reinhart wrote:
Do people actually still buy Blizzard games?
IDK. I play Hearthstone but I don't ever give them money for it anymore.
haven't touched a blizzard game for 10+ years, last has been diablo 2 before they went to integrate battle net.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
xMustard wrote:
blizzard will never fall if people keep buying their shit
and blizzard will never stop making shit if people keep buying it

This, so this.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info