Kobe Bryant dead :(

Died in a helicopter crash a few hours ago.

sad... :(
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2020, 1:06:21 AM
41 and the guy dies to a helicopter crash =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
And his 13 year old daughter, along with her friend and one of her friend's parents. Along with the pilot. :(
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 15, 2020, 3:37:05 AM
"
elesham4ever wrote:
his life was no more or less valuable than any of the other people who died today or on any other day. celebrity worship is def in the top 5 most pathetic elements of humanity.

True, BUT just like how you can relate to a friend dying, and it affects you, it often has that same effect if it's someone that one has spent year and years following and admiring.

Of course if you aren't a sports fan, it would have no effect on you, but please have respect towards those who felt really close to the man and followed him throughout his career.........
"
diablomix wrote:

I don't find that hard to believe at all. I've got words mixed up all the time and said one name with the wrong first letter. Not to mention, she knows that tons of people people probably read her tweets, so she would never say something like that intentionally, knowing that what she said would go viral in about 5 minutes...

Also, I must be missing something how is Nakers racial? Do they think it's racial because when said fast it sound like the "N" word?
I mean I use to call them Fakers all the time, just because I hated the Lakers...
1. Idolatry isnt a good thing.

2. Dying in a helicopter crash becuase you dont want to be bothered with normal people in traffic is the opitimy of priviledge, isnt lost on me.

3. Ask the woman who he brutally raped how she feels.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

2. Dying in a helicopter crash becuase you dont want to be bothered with normal people in traffic is the opitimy of priviledge, isnt lost on me.

Two 13 year old children died. What is wrong with you folks on this forum?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Two 13 year old children died. What is wrong with you folks on this forum?

If only people were sad about that, or any other child that died today, but they are not, and it sucks.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jan 26, 2020, 11:31:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info