[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
What's the main item should I focus on ? I farmed around 20ex with my build but i can't go higher that t10map due to deaths. I decided to farm Saviour but i don't know is it a best idea. Any advice ? ;)

I would recommend to get 2 rare foils first, with 400+ pdps, 1.9+ aps and some crit, then get some rings and amulet with -total mana cost and ofc 6l body armour.

"
Helo, i have a question about crafting base for crit + mana cost. I chceck the POEWIKI and i find that warlord have mana cost but not crit mod

I will be realy happy if You add some tips for crafting end game gear for Your build :)

And what about Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatisc, the version for this will be ok?

1. Buy Hunters Astral Plate ilvl 84
2. Alt spam and roll attack crit higher than 1.01, then regal to yellow, but be sure, that attack crit is only "Hunter" mod on this chest (If not, annul or reroll)
3. Buy whatever Warlords ilvl 85 chest
4. Alt spam and get - Mana cost, dont have to regal this one, can be blue
5. Buy Awakener's Orb
6. Rightclick on Awakener's Orb, then rightclick Warlords chest and rightclick on the Hunters Astral Plate.
7. Pray to RNGesus
8. Here you go, its done, you have Attack Crit and -15 Mana cost Chestpiece with randomized prefixes and suffixes.

Sometimes it rolls really nice, sometimes terrible and only those two mods are decent. You can also get additional curse on it, level of active skill gems, % strength, % maximum life etc, but those are really big time results.

Thanks to pitrek46 for the write-up!

You could try out acro and phase acro, try it out and see how you like it.

"
Hello there!
Will be apretiate for giving me some advice to not die so much)
thx cheers

You could take one of the other versions of the build with more life or you could try out acro and phase acro.

Last edited by Xe0z on Mar 30, 2020, 9:13:41 AM
Im running with Yriel Fostering 6l with Rhoa. My main problem im not able to figue out how use Pride. Cant find it anywhere
Someone wanna check my gear and see what I should get next? Once I get -8 craft on both of my rings, my ST will still cost 3mana
"
Zelphar wrote:
Someone wanna check my gear and see what I should get next? Once I get -8 craft on both of my rings, my ST will still cost 3mana

Keep in mind that max roll is -9. In fact if you use fertile catalyst on -9 mod, it goes to -10.
Hey, just wanted to say, this build is great - never had so much fun in poe :D

just one quick question: i cant unskill my mana leech in the tree - always running out of mana (atm i am at 3 mana). did i overlook something?

cheers and thx for this build!
Hey guys

My friend gave to me an astral plate with 0,98 crit

Does it worth using? Its 80 ilvl so max roll is 1.00

Tyvm!
"
"
Zelphar wrote:

Keep in mind that max roll is -9. In fact if you use fertile catalyst on -9 mod, it goes to -10.

well shit if that's the case then I guess i'll be good
I'm using budget build. I have two questions:

1. Under Gems -> Version 2.0:
There is 3 packs of gems for gloves / boots / helm.
Why does it say we need the Leap Slam, Ancestral Protector, Faster Attacks Support and Culling Strike support on the gloves? Can't we use it on Helm / Boots or is there a trick I don't know about?

2. We have(with Enlighten 3 and Empower 3 -x2):
Pride (46% of total mana)
Herald Of Purity (28% of total mana)
Flesh And Stone (26% of total mana)
= 100% mana

Which auras to use? That leaves me at 0 mana, and there is still Precision left to be activated. Do I really need the Enlighten level 4 gem for this "budget" build? Still need 43 mana to attack.

Oh, and the Conqueror's Efficiency's 2% reduced Mana Reserved doesn't do jack shit

in one of the posts it says you don't use Flesh and stone but in the gems for V2 you have it with pride and maim support?
If i cant afford an watcher's eye with impale, should i go for Deep Cuts cluster notable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info