[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
phobia90s wrote:
Good to know man, I knew AS is somewhat important, but I was very reluctant to drop my Paradoxica. I'm gonna invest into a 500+ foil since I have the currency.

Also I still need to get wakened GMP so I'll be able to drop Dying Sun for.
Rumi's, this already gave me huge survivability. I also changed Pantheons for Solaris and it's a lot better. Plus my damage seems to be fine so I'll probably get Silent Steps as an annointment, that's another huge reduction.

Another question is, how important is the deceleration helm enchant? Currently cannot find any with fortify on helmet so I guess I'll have to craft it myself.

500+ foil with ~2 APS & ~6.8 Crit chance is really solid, especially combined with The Saviour. As I said before, you can survive with just 5k+ hp easily, not even 6k thanks to our ascendancy. So other than Impale Watcher's and Transcendent Flesh, you can utilize your jewel sockets into full attack speed like this:

Attack speed
Attack speed while dual wielding
Attack speed with swords

Awakened GMP is surely an upgrade but it comes later, your attack speed boost will also somehow counter the drawbacks of regular GMP. I didn't invest into awakened GMP last league and my character was kinda still overkilled everything. Yeah Delirium is so rippy though.

Deceleration enchant is quite powerful, especially with Slower Projectiles while bossing. When you throw your projectiles, they reach to a certain point, stand still and come back to you. With deceleration enchant, that stand point will last longer which means more damage-per-second until all projectiles come back to you. It's a nice enchantment for dps indirectly. It's surely more important than getting awakened GMP, you can consider getting that enchant after your foil.

Good luck ! ^^

hi, newbie here
how to sustain Mana with this build on early game?
"
"
phobia90s wrote:
Good to know man, I knew AS is somewhat important, but I was very reluctant to drop my Paradoxica. I'm gonna invest into a 500+ foil since I have the currency.

Also I still need to get wakened GMP so I'll be able to drop Dying Sun for.
Rumi's, this already gave me huge survivability. I also changed Pantheons for Solaris and it's a lot better. Plus my damage seems to be fine so I'll probably get Silent Steps as an annointment, that's another huge reduction.

Another question is, how important is the deceleration helm enchant? Currently cannot find any with fortify on helmet so I guess I'll have to craft it myself.

500+ foil with ~2 APS & ~6.8 Crit chance is really solid, especially combined with The Saviour. As I said before, you can survive with just 5k+ hp easily, not even 6k thanks to our ascendancy. So other than Impale Watcher's and Transcendent Flesh, you can utilize your jewel sockets into full attack speed like this:

Attack speed
Attack speed while dual wielding
Attack speed with swords

Awakened GMP is surely an upgrade but it comes later, your attack speed boost will also somehow counter the drawbacks of regular GMP. I didn't invest into awakened GMP last league and my character was kinda still overkilled everything. Yeah Delirium is so rippy though.

Deceleration enchant is quite powerful, especially with Slower Projectiles while bossing. When you throw your projectiles, they reach to a certain point, stand still and come back to you. With deceleration enchant, that stand point will last longer which means more damage-per-second until all projectiles come back to you. It's a nice enchantment for dps indirectly. It's surely more important than getting awakened GMP, you can consider getting that enchant after your foil.

Good luck ! ^^

How is transcendent flesh this league btw? Seems like it comes with a huge drawback. I kinda lean towards getting a rare jewel with 30% multi and life.

Also I don't die to normal delirium at all, I die to delirious map bosses exclusively as they take too long to kill. Even 10 seconds compared to Cyclone which was 2-3 seconds and did not have to stop moving, so it is now extemely dangerous standing in Point Blank range.

About jewels, I'm currently sitting on only 373% crit multi, I feel like it's a huge cockblock for my damage so maybe it would be better to get jewels with multi, rather than AS? I can get Assassination but that only puts me to 408%.
Haven't started the build yet because I've been having a rough time finding some of the specific items I want for the build(for a decent price). So I finally tried my hand at crafting. Got fairly lucky with Awakener's Orbs I think.

Anyways are there any specific cluster jewel setups that you think would elevate the build? Or do you think the build is fine without?
Last edited by byourself on Mar 28, 2020, 9:40:41 PM
"
Haven't started the build yet because I've been having a rough time finding some of the specific items I want for the build(for a decent price). So I finally tried my hand at crafting. Got fairly lucky with Awakener's Orbs I think.

Anyways are there any specific cluster jewel setups that you think would elevate the build? Or do you think the build is fine without?

Yea that looks good.
There are a few cluster jewels that i would consider in this build but i havent played around with cluster jewels on this build yet There are some cluster jewels with +1 impale and another one with 15% increased impale effect.
They isnt needed at all, the build doing just fine without.

"

hi, newbie here
how to sustain Mana with this build on early game?

You could get a thief torment if you talking about lvling
otherwise craft -total mana cost on rings and amulet.
Last edited by Xe0z on Mar 28, 2020, 10:19:00 PM
Thank you to everyone that helps out answering questions in the thread, when i dont have the time for it, i appreciate it.
Last edited by Xe0z on Mar 28, 2020, 10:21:07 PM
Can someone help me with what I need next?
I have like 20ex and 1k chaos.
I can afford a saviour probably or one of these armors:
https://poe.trade/search/higoharasekona and than I could switch to 100% vulnerability amulet. Altough I will probably take a hit to my life value (and im dying a lot)

Im thinking about waiting for the saviour to go down in price.

Any thoughts?
I think this is a build for those who love pain and humiliation. I don’t know why I chose it to start. But it was sooo hard. Already invested over 30 ex. But they still fuck me on t15+ maps moreover "1 shot". And I can’t imagine what will happen next with the cards +20% and sextants. Not in one of the leagues it was not so difficult for me 92 lvl and 20 ex+ build.

Maybe on this build and it's easy if the value of your items 2+ mirrors. But the build is unplayable in other cases.
"
https://poe.trade/search/higoharasekona and than I could switch to 100% vulnerability amulet. Altough I will probably take a hit to my life value (and im dying a lot)

Any thoughts?

You got a few options to choose from.
2x rare foils with 400+pdps 1.9aps and 6+ crit
Impresence amulet with vulner
tailwind boots

I think you should wait to buy a saviour until you have a decent one handed foil.

"
I think this is a build for those who love pain and humiliation. I don’t know why I chose it to start. But it was sooo hard. Already invested over 30 ex. But they still fuck me on t15+ maps moreover "1 shot". And I can’t imagine what will happen next with the cards +20% and sextants. Not in one of the leagues it was not so difficult for me 92 lvl and 20 ex+ build.

Maybe on this build and it's easy if the value of your items 2+ mirrors. But the build is unplayable in other cases.

I think you dont understand the build and how it works.
I league startet with this build i got to lvl 97 pretty easy.
100% Delirium on a T16 is rough, sure, but you can use one of the other versions of the build with more life/defense. Change the skilltree/gear to your playstyle.
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

Any thoughts?

You got a few options to choose from.
2x rare foils with 400+pdps 1.9aps and 6+ crit
Impresence amulet with vulner
tailwind boots

I think you should wait to buy a saviour until you have a decent one handed foil.

I can't do the Impresence without -15 mana armor so thats like 12-13ex. A rare foil with 400pds 1.9apds and 6+ crit is like 5 so thats 18ex.

You think that I should go that route?
Last edited by dor961 on Mar 29, 2020, 12:32:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info