|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Can someone explain how our damage gets scaled with Blade Vortex? I'm still trying to grasp how damage skyrockets with this build.
"
Dracosan wrote:
First off, thanks for the build! I'm enjoying so far.

Questions on leveling pre-Maw of Conquest

- I've just swapped to BV with The Embalmer and it's awesome.
- I am close to Bino's / Cold Iron Point. With Maw being 1-1.5ex I will have to farm for a while before I get it. Top priority of course. I assume use both Bino's and Cold Iron until then? or do you have other tips for this time period?

I sold my Maw for 1.2ex and managed to snag a Small Cluster Jewel with Antivenom on it, which serves the same purpose as Maw but ALOT cheaper, plus you can get res and good life on a rare helm!
That could be an excellent solution. Looks like Antivenom is a small jewel passive. Few passive points out of the way, but nothing too crazy

I think picking up Maw later would still be a good idea, crit and life regen are still great.
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
Yeah i just watched MbxExtreme video where he shows 3 cluster jewels that he is using, and they look very good for us too... I bought the large and small ones for now, idk where to remove points now to get the medium one haha

i didn't realize the passive points that will be required to push through a large, medium, then a small for that. Going to be easier to farm the 100c for Maw.
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
"
Dracosan wrote:
i didn't realize the passive points that will be required to push through a large, medium, then a small for that. Going to be easier to farm the 100c for Maw.

U can go direct from the jewel socket on the tree to the small on, which will be only 5 points then, if u are already close to one of the outter jewel sockets... Oh, and don't forget to buy cluster jewels with the minimum added passives, large is 8 and small is 2...

The large jewel that i got gives me Hinder on hit + Enemies TAKE 10% more damage when hindered and Unholy Might on crit, which frees one flask slot, i think its worth... ;p (and i paid only 1c for ea with all the mods i needed LUL)
Last edited by nogenem on Mar 15, 2020, 3:09:41 PM
Where do we get the 78% max res from? I am only at 76%
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Where do we get the 78% max res from? I am only at 76%

Self-poisoning + Apep's Slumber
"
Dracosan wrote:
First off, thanks for the build! I'm enjoying so far.

Questions on leveling pre-Maw of Conquest

- I've just swapped to BV with The Embalmer and it's awesome.
- I am close to Bino's / Cold Iron Point. With Maw being 1-1.5ex I will have to farm for a while before I get it. Top priority of course. I assume use both Bino's and Cold Iron until then? or do you have other tips for this time period?

Hey! maw is currently not so cheap which is kinda strange but you can buy antivenom jewel for few c and go with some rare
"
omglapizza wrote:
Can someone explain how our damage gets scaled with Blade Vortex? I'm still trying to grasp how damage skyrockets with this build.

Hey! 21 blade vortex is huge upgrade and its poison so the longer the fight lasts the more damage you deal

-Api

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info