|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Hi, blade vortex seems awesome but as a new player there are 2 things I like to check when I read a guide.

1. Videos to see what kind of gameplay I can expect.

2. Pros and Cons - Especially if there are any map mods the build cant do.

If you would be able to add this it would be awesome, and if not, could you please tell me if this build can do all content and all map mods?

Thanks for the great job creating this guide!
Would love a short level guide since BV is kinda crap till 40-50.

"
poe_Oggi wrote:
Would love a short level guide since BV is kinda crap till 40-50.

Like i posted in another thread:

I personally will go with this (there are some notes with links progression and i'm using the POB Fork):
https://pastebin.com/7EF5KHHi

After those points on this tree, you can just keep going with the tree of the real build...

It would be good to watch Tytykiller's videos to know how to play with Frost Bomb - Orb of Storms - Stormblast Mine at early levels...

If you want to level with BV, you can replace the Frost Bomb link at lvl 12 and go with an elemental BV version (you would have to get a BGG for BV - Added Lightning dmg - Added cold dmg or wait till lvl 18 to use BV - Added Lightning dmg - Elemental Focus/Controlled Destruction, tho)...

When you swap to Poison, you can then respect the elemental damage nodes on the tree...

I would only go to BV after getting a 4l and Unleash gem, cause i don't like to stop every second to cast BV... And would go to Poison only after getting Noxious Strike after 2* lab around act 8~...
"
schalander wrote:
Hi, blade vortex seems awesome but as a new player there are 2 things I like to check when I read a guide.

1. Videos to see what kind of gameplay I can expect.

2. Pros and Cons - Especially if there are any map mods the build cant do.

If you would be able to add this it would be awesome, and if not, could you please tell me if this build can do all content and all map mods?

Thanks for the great job creating this guide!

Hey! i will record videos when league comes out +i will stream my league start
There are pros and cons in the guide alrdy and the mods you cannot do are :
-no regen
-chance to avoid poison(on high maps only)
-phys reflect is doable but i would just roll it
And yeah you can clear all content with it including sirus a8.

-Api
I posted a similar question in the other poison BV threads, since leveling seems to be a questionable area. Is there any downside to leveling as Cobra Lash, Caustic Arrow or Toxic Rain? I figure most of these builds would use the same nodes or would need minor respec, making the transition to a full poison BV setup easier.
"
omglapizza wrote:
I posted a similar question in the other poison BV threads, since leveling seems to be a questionable area. Is there any downside to leveling as Cobra Lash, Caustic Arrow or Toxic Rain? I figure most of these builds would use the same nodes or would need minor respec, making the transition to a full poison BV setup easier.

Hey! yeah you can go with those skills also i dont think theres any downside, just choose whichever chaos skill you like :D

-Api
i'll go with this build as my league starter in ssfhc, would comment later a feedback :)
Резерв
First off, thanks for the build! I'm enjoying so far.

Questions on leveling pre-Maw of Conquest

- I've just swapped to BV with The Embalmer and it's awesome.
- I am close to Bino's / Cold Iron Point. With Maw being 1-1.5ex I will have to farm for a while before I get it. Top priority of course. I assume use both Bino's and Cold Iron until then? or do you have other tips for this time period?
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
I bought my maw for 30c, its tbh not that expensive, and it will go down definitely as the league progresses. Im having a blast with the build. The only problem rn is i have no idea which chest to pick. Currently im using tabula, and in the future im thinking about Carcass Jack or Sporeguard or Good Rare. Ive got capped resists with tabula now and my lifepool is at 4k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info