[3.10] ED + Contagion Max Block CI Trickster | 1+M DPS | All Content | Super Tanky | Awakener Farmer

"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Habbess wrote:
Hi there, nice nuild I plan to switch to CI to, but I on your PoB and the mbxTrem's one there is the skill gem "Wither (Blight)" I don't understand where does it comming from and how it's working since it drasticly boost your dps i have to ask >.<.

There are crucial mechanic for chaos dot builds, it's a debuff called "withered" that stacks up to 15, and makes enemies take 6% increase chaos damage for each stack. So, on max stacks it is 90% increased damage taken by enemies, which is obviously huge.

[..]

Wither skill gem was placed in PoB, so PoB would activate the option to calculate withered on enemies, because it don't recognise unique jewel interactions, and hide "withered" option, despite the fact that blight can inflict it.

To add another solution to the pool that i am currently using for myself (not updated in PoB or anything yet)

There is a Path of Building Fork that can actually calculate a few more things like Withered or Impale and supports Pantheons and cool Node Power visualization that can be configured on "how to scale"

You can find it and information about it + Install Guides here:
https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

In this PoB you can just go to the Configuration Section and put "Withered Stacks: 15" there so you don't need that "Fake Withered" Skill Setup that, as explained by Med1umentor, just works around the fact that the Spreading Rot Gem is not supported in Calculations by PoB.

Greetings
Belvince
Last edited by Belvince on Jan 7, 2020, 5:16:30 AM
Just killed Sirus deathleass so easily. This truly is an awakener farmer.
"
OWazabi wrote:
Just killed Sirus deathleass so easily. This truly is an awakener farmer.

I actually died yesterday, because i wanted it to end faster and fully facetanked the last phase with all potions and blight channeling. If you are very unlucky one of his "Die!" multi-beams can actually kill you if you facetank it :-D
Is there a reliable way to craft a +1gem and chaos dot multiplier wand? just spam aberrant (+- metallic, aetheric)?
How is no one talking about how seemingly insane your gear you have is?

How did you go about getting those different gear pieces? Craft them yourself? If so, how did you craft them? How much did it cost about in total?

As a newer player to end game gear, I don't even see anything listed that compares to the gear you have. It's honestly really discouraging for me.
"
Booguh wrote:

How did you go about getting those different gear pieces? Craft them yourself? If so, how did you craft them? How much did it cost about in total?

As a newer player to end game gear, I don't even see anything listed that compares to the gear you have. It's honestly really discouraging for me.

You can watch the original MBXtreme guide for a started ( he uses bathed bath for example lol), and you can transition into a CI build gradually.
"
Booguh wrote:

Since i just made a build variation from mbXtreme's ED-C Tankster Guide, i did not include a budget version into my guide. But you can at any point just refrain to mbXtremes guide to get into some currency or use any available other Chaos Build, since they are all very similar to each other.

This version of a chaos dot build specializes on having maximum block and being immune to ailments, which makes it ridicoulously tanky.

To get that kind of gear, i mainly used fossil crafts and for my ES ring i added a very very lucky crusader exalted orb :) The wand was bought cheap in the start of the league and so was also my resistance ring. My current boots were a lucky and sadly expensive find on the market, the boots in the guide were actually very cheap boots i also just bought (may have been very lucky there)

With all that gear, i am currently sitting at ~11k ES with 1.4 Mio. Shaper DPS on my Essence Drain.

When i started killing Awakener and was doing juiced red maps, i was at ~7k ES with 700k Shaper DPS. That was achieved on a very much cheaper budget. (and you do not have to "start" a build with "farming A8 Sirus and doing juiced red maps", so the build was even enjoyable with way less gear.

A few of my starter pieces included:

* Skin of the Lords with Zealot's Oath for ED (so i could use my skill points on less travel nodes towards Zealot's Oath
* A Wand without +1 Skill Gems and just Spell Damage/Chaos Dot Mult
* Some shitty 300 armor shield with 5%ES on Block and no relavant other stats (maybe some resistances, i don't remember)
* high ES Helmet without enchant (the 40% ED Enchant was a lucky first try on my very first uber lab with the char)
* ES/Res without any crusader mods
* Movement Speed/ES/Res Boots
* Bated Breath Belt (which is super powerful before you get a very good crystal belt)
* A 1c Watcher's Eye with Unaffected by Bleeding during Malevolence

That already gave me ~5-6k ES with enough Dmg to unlock my atlas to A8.

I hope you don't get too discouraged :(

Cheers
Belvince

Please don't get discouraged :(
My first double corruption was quite lucky, but sadly not lucky enough :)

Now i really really want to slot bane there for obvious reasons, but then, i don't have place for ED with wand/shield strat.
Maybe there are some niche bane trickster who would be willing to buy it? :)

By the way, how much do you all think it cost?
Hi,

if not difficult, tell me how best to make a good Wand for this build? And it is best to paint how to make it :)
Last edited by Dreamwayz on Jan 10, 2020, 9:52:37 AM
why did u take pain atunement? This doesn't proc with CI.. right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info