[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Hoya63 wrote:
So I’m really a novice when it comes to POB.

I tried importing my build—SaintOBX IN scourge. Then looked in calc.. Changed the cyclone skill to Summon Holy Relic , and get a skill cooldown of 2.01 s. It appears I’m doing something wrong. I’d like to improve this character if possible and appreciate any help you can give me.

Currently the POB is open. I tried to save it, but get an invalid argument.

IDK if it is still open point after so long, but I just looked at your POB and it says your cyclone has attack rate 4.72 and cooldown for SHR is 0.4.
You could add one more 5% attack speed node which would get you to 4.91 (you are aiming for 5).
Hi,

I really love this build.

I tried a lot of builds already. But most of them are not so tanky as this one . Or they are much more expensive to build them for endgame. Some had big damage but were in the end glass cannons and die too often. And so on..

Therefore I want to play also next League this build :-)

My biggest problem is that my minions die at some bosses.

Atziri (They die when I don't do damage, for example, when I have to run around to avoid the damage from the red circles on the ground.)
Sirius A8 (Again, they die when I pause damage in certain phases to avoid some Sirius' damage. I run to the edge and dodge. During this time my minions die.)

For recasting them I have to cancel an aura, so that I have enough Mana to recast them. And then I have to activate the aura again. This feels really bad.

I have on 4 Jewels Minions have 12-15% Elemental Resistance. I am not sure from where I should get more and I'm not sure if that would make any difference at all? Is it normal or how can I improve survivability of my minions?

For Speed. Is there any option how to improve my speed during cylone or walking? For sure I have 30% Movement Speed on Boots and a Quicksilver Flask which I use sometimes. Maybe I should use the Flask more regularly.

Many thanks
I've done a holy relic build for the last 2 months. Trying to min max it and see what can be done with it. Its such a versatile skill and definitely underrated.

You can be tanky and still do decent damage. I've been able with the help of this forum page to make a unique version of holy relics with 10-12+ million dps and tanky.

Thank you for the help Moosseolini.
Hi Legionz,

Can you provide a PoB Link?

Do you also have problems with your minions dying during some fights?

Many thanks.
I have SHR cooldown at 0.4 and a Cyclone attack rate of 5.04. Is it really bad to go slightly above the optimal speed? Should I purposely try to decrease my attack speed?
"
PenghisKhan wrote:
I have SHR cooldown at 0.4 and a Cyclone attack rate of 5.04. Is it really bad to go slightly above the optimal speed? Should I purposely try to decrease my attack speed?

5.04 very bad attack speed, becouse nova skill of the holy relics can only trigger if it is not on cooldown. You need attack speed 2/0.4 = 5 or less.
But it’s better to set it up for divergent shr 21/20 right away and not waste resources on a superior 21/20 shr.
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
20% quality divergent SHR = 20% increased cooldown recovery rate

What attack speed should we aim with that?

Many thanks

I always used normal SHR with 20% quality = 10% increased area of effect
"
Cerri wrote:
20% quality divergent SHR = 20% increased cooldown recovery rate

What attack speed should we aim with that?

Many thanks

I always used normal SHR with 20% quality = 10% increased area of effect

for cyclone users
1/0.33 = 3,03 or less
2/0.33 = 6.06 or less better variant with gear
staff without as mods

and

elder gloves 16 lvl faster attack + retribution skill on tree give you 6.01 as.
3/0.33 = 9.09 or less
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
i see. thanks a lot :-)
Nice change for us with the removal of prophecies in the patch notes

"
Geofri's Crest now has "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Holy Relics" and "Summoned Holy Relics have 20-25% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate". Existing items are unaffected by this change. Geofri's Legacy can no longer be acquired.

We should be able to get our two holy relics earlier on.
Last edited by Kelpocalypse on Jan 27, 2022, 4:16:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info