[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I did not see it in the build guide yet but the build creator posted a new video last night that I found helpful. He also mentioned a new POB is coming.

Here is the new video in case you have not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNj-fi1ZUNQ
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 26, 2020, 11:07:30 AM
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"

When should we be using Poison support? I had assumed I was suppose to use Void Manipulation as soon as I switched to poison based on the above from the guide...

In PoB the difference in DPS for my build between using Poison support and Void Manipulation is 0.2% so I never bothered swapping. Awakened Void Manipulation gives 2.9% increase at level 1 over Poison support so even then I'm not sure its worth the exalts.

"

I looked through the POB link for 3.10 and it was not used from what I could see. Is this something that was maybe used in the 3.9 build?

Edit: ok I found it in the FAQ. Sounds like it is not used anymore

Q -What about The Golden Rule/Antivenom combination?
A - Too much investment for the relatively small benefit we get out of it. It's too many points on the tree that can be used in more efficient ways with cluster jewels

I really don't agree with the OP on this. I get 40% more damage by spending 6 points for Golden Rule/Antivenom. Thats 6.6% more damage per point spent which I think is unmatched even by the best Cluster Jewel notables and is far far cheaper. Sure maybe there's less benefit from duration for map clear (But we have so much damage everything dies already anyway) but against bosses like Sirus it's too effective and easy to get to pass up. IT also lets you play more defensively because more of your damage can be done once you're in safety.

I totally agree with everything u said, dmg increase is just too good to be ignored on end game bosses.
When playing with POB, what is a useful number to put in the configuration for "# of poisons applied recently", as that seems to have a large effect on DPS?
Gr0bbs, thank you so much for the latest POB link. It is amazing!!

I love that you create so many different ways to have a set up.

Even when I lowered it to using Budget BV, Budget Gear and used the non cluster jewel tree, I still see a VERY solid DPS number of 10M shaper DPS.

It is very impressive.

might Cospris Will be a valid option or would the 60% poison on cursed enemies limit our chance to fix value of 60% (similar to lorewaeve and max resits) ?
"
When playing with POB, what is a useful number to put in the configuration for "# of poisons applied recently", as that seems to have a large effect on DPS?

If you arent using the golden rule id say a conservative # is 40-50 if u are using golden rule id say 100-120.
"
Rezechs wrote:
"

If you arent using the golden rule id say a conservative # is 40-50 if u are using golden rule id say 100-120.

Ok thanks!
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
jimbop117 wrote:
"

When should we be using Poison support? I had assumed I was suppose to use Void Manipulation as soon as I switched to poison based on the above from the guide...

In PoB the difference in DPS for my build between using Poison support and Void Manipulation is 0.2% so I never bothered swapping. Awakened Void Manipulation gives 2.9% increase at level 1 over Poison support so even then I'm not sure its worth the exalts.

"

I looked through the POB link for 3.10 and it was not used from what I could see. Is this something that was maybe used in the 3.9 build?

Edit: ok I found it in the FAQ. Sounds like it is not used anymore

Q -What about The Golden Rule/Antivenom combination?
A - Too much investment for the relatively small benefit we get out of it. It's too many points on the tree that can be used in more efficient ways with cluster jewels

I really don't agree with the OP on this. I get 40% more damage by spending 6 points for Golden Rule/Antivenom. Thats 6.6% more damage per point spent which I think is unmatched even by the best Cluster Jewel notables and is far far cheaper. Sure maybe there's less benefit from duration for map clear (But we have so much damage everything dies already anyway) but against bosses like Sirus it's too effective and easy to get to pass up. IT also lets you play more defensively because more of your damage can be done once you're in safety.

I totally agree with everything u said, dmg increase is just too good to be ignored on end game bosses.

Its actually spending 3 pts if u get a small 2pt cluster with antivenom and get the jewel socked on the way to scion tree =0
Can this build kill an awakener 8 sirus easily?
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
Can this build kill an awakener 8 sirus easily?

usually it is required that a player is driving the build. an a bad player ill aw8 Sirius with this build? I doubt it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info