[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
AleXTC wrote:
Need help with my defensive layers

this is my pob:

https://pastebin.com/LvUxVDap

im dealing huge amount of DPS but i get one shoted almost every map with delirium encounter.

can someone suggest how to optimize my DEF layers?

trying to get past lvl 92 but i keep on dying

wtf is that build? Did you follow the guide? And no clusters?
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 26, 2020, 4:10:46 AM
"
AleXTC wrote:

this is my pob:

im dealing huge amount of DPS but i get one shoted almost every map with delirium encounter.

My current build is very close to your variant. And I had the same problem in T15-T16 delirium. Yesterday I solved this problem (i hope). So, what i'm using now:
1. Mistwall + Immortal Call (CWDT).
2. Medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death (Recover 1% of Life on Kill).
3. Body Armor with life (i was lucky to link Atziri's Splendour and get + 100 life on kill).

Now i have 5,1k life pool. And it seems that there is some game balance point around 5k hp. With 4,9 hp oneshots were on every map, but with 5,1 hp i get hit and i have chance to restore my life with flasks or mobs killing.
Last edited by ergopotes on Mar 26, 2020, 4:16:25 AM
"
ergopotes wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:

this is my pob:

My current build is very close to your variant. And I had the same problem in T15-T16 delirium. Yesterday I solved this problem (i hope). So, what i'm using now:
1. Mistwall + Immortal Call (CWDT).
2. Medium cluster jewel with Brush with Death (Recover 1% of Life on Kill).
3. Body Armor with life (i was lucky to link Atziri's Splendour and get + 100 life on kill).

Now i have 5,1k life pool. And it seems that there is some game balance point around 5k hp. With 4,9 hp oneshots were on every map, but with 5,1 hp i get hit and i have chance to restore my life with flasks or mobs killing.

does Desecrate even work if all the mobs explode?
"
AleXTC wrote:

I use it only on hard boss fight like Sirus and it's work perfect. You run, use desecrate and Diadem use it for life regen. On maping it's useless.
"
ergopotes wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:

I use it only on hard boss fight like Sirus and it's work perfect. You run, use desecrate and Diadem use it for life regen. On maping it's useless.

but it is linked to my CWDT
should i unlink it and use it on its own?
"
AleXTC wrote:

I'm using it as selfcast because with Sirus my common situation is that i have 200hp after hit no flask and i need to run away )))
But CWDT it's a huge QoL.
Need help with build again.I just bought helmet and now i have big problems with resistances, on top of that If im going to buy impresence, i will have problem with INT too. How the hell i can manage that.
"
ergopotes wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:

I'm using it as selfcast because with Sirus my common situation is that i have 200hp after hit no flask and i need to run away )))
But CWDT it's a huge QoL.

i dont even know if it works, i cant see any minnions
What should I focus farming for? Endgame Rare chest, Endgame gloves or Amulet? Thanks guys
Very nice build, having a blast with it, though i sometimes get badly OS by not-so-high-level Delirium mobs (map level 4~5), though i can complete fairly easily a level 8 map.

One question though, to the creator of this build, if you have a few minutes of quarantine to spare :
when importing my own character in POB, i get ~ 1 200 000 total damage incl poison... Which is already nice, but yours does ~ 7 000 000 and i m like 15 points away from you, of which several are or life only... where does this x7 difference comes rom?? Can't figure it out myself.

my POB : https://pastebin.com/a3QU8Gtj
Last edited by Kamashin on Mar 26, 2020, 6:10:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info