[3.12] Hasunic's Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow Trickster | Leaguestarter | Ailment Immunity | SSF

"
Viktranka wrote:
Start from upgrading these poor life rolls. Carcass is literally lowest life roll possible. 20 life on boots. 35 on gloves. 61 on quiver. The jewel above herbalism is very poor, it has 1 good stat, no life.

4,7k life is very low for t16 maps.

Also sup with your resists? Imported char into pob, says 64 cold 70 lightning. Do you still have alira?

You could have also anointed something. However the amulet is so-so, it has physical multi not chaos. :/

Hey, thanks for taking the time to reply!

Yeah the life rolls on pretty much every piece of gear are pretty bad; I haven't invested much currency, and I don't really have all that much currency to begin with. I think every piece is self-crafted; I'm waiting for a "remove physical" plant for the amulet, not sure what to do after I get it. Augment chaos modifier presumably? Based on current seed results, does not seem like a credible series of events.

I mostly focused on hitting the damage modifiers. In early reds I was just as squishy, but also had horrible damage.

Right now, maps feel great and chaff generally dies before it can get a hit in; problem is, when a hit does get in, it tends to oneshoot me.

Biggest issue is definitely Sirus, who has consistently monstered me so far. I hate the battle, it's bad, and not good, and honestly quite horrible. Phase 3 spinny laser double-Die beam is almost always a death. Also it lags my pc, so I tend to accidentally double-dash and yeet myself in nearby storms.

Also yeah still Alira, I had forgotten about it.

Should I replace the carcass with another armor?

I'll try to get some better life rolls, but I'd really like to keep my damage as is, caustic arrow clear is really fun to play.

This is my gear. Killed Sirus 8. Fun build. Not sure if my items are any good.

Currently either waiting to sell or wait for a speed aug and take a 50/50 gamble between attack speed and projectile speed.

Currently at 147k CA damage at level 88. I have a question in regards to the PoB listed by OP, the calculation sections shows 563 to 1327 chaos damage and the base damage being multiplied is 5713. Where is all of this base damage coming from as there are only damage multiplier rolls on the gear?

My PoB shows 285 base for my character. https://pastebin.com/bmBWBSjS
"
firestronk wrote:
Where is all of this base damage coming from
This is base damage of CA which scales per level of the gem:

Taken from wiki, 8.8. is gem lvl 1, 1927 is gem lvl 20.

And this is your POB in normal POB not fork with imported pastebin:

So when you said:
"
firestronk wrote:
My PoB shows 285 base for my character.
I dunno which number are you checking, because it doesn't match what I see in POB after import.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 1, 2020, 11:18:29 AM
Regarding the bow mods, +3 to bow gems vs the support gem enchant? What is better?
My bow is +3 level and just chaos dot enchant
Guys, havent attemped Sirus 5 yet, but what should I upgrade next? I have about 12 exalts...
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Regarding the bow mods, +3 to bow gems vs the support gem enchant? What is better?

Its the same thing ?

I have +1 and +2 support so with Empower lvl3 i get +6 to bow skills.

"
GeppetoQT wrote:
Guys, havent attemped Sirus 5 yet, but what should I upgrade next? I have about 12 exalts...

I'd say 6link armour.

20% quality those gems that need it.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
weppe1337 wrote:

Its the same thing ?

I have +1 and +2 support so with Empower lvl3 i get +6 to bow skills.

It overtakes +2 bow when you get awakened supports because +2 support buffs these too.
It doesnt matter much. It's like 6-8% more damage. The thing is you can craft it .
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info