[3.14] Wizzzard's Toxic Rain Miner | Starter | Lategame is NERFED

Pretty set up at this point, only pushing for Cinderswallow/Dying Sun, and farming for Toxic Rain enchant on helm.

I've got some questions about choices on the tree, I found places where I'm able to squeeze more dmg out of it rather than taking sub utility nodes.

Confused on why you take these. If I'm just dumb and the utility is better, I can understand but from playing with the crit/KB thing it kinda pissed me off more than anything.

Which annoitment is better? Avatar of the hunt or destructive apperatuss?

And the enchant of toxic rain fires 1 additional arrow and on the quiver, bow attack additional arrow, this would improve the damage of the skill?

Last edited by nsantos06 on Jun 28, 2020, 9:10:21 PM
"
nsantos06 wrote:
Which annoitment is better? Avatar of the hunt or destructive apperatuss?

And the enchant of toxic rain fires 1 additional arrow and on the quiver, bow attack additional arrow, this would improve the damage of the skill?

Extra Arrows is a huge damage multiplier.
After they killed Corruption, Avater not only gives the next most Damage but also great utility.
In all my time as a miner i have never taken destructive apperatus. While the throw speed is good, i dont know if it is better then Avater of the Hunt.
Its slower movementspeed for sure :D
"
karmavore wrote:

Pretty set up at this point, only pushing for Cinderswallow/Dying Sun, and farming for Toxic Rain enchant on helm.

I've got some questions about choices on the tree, I found places where I'm able to squeeze more dmg out of it rather than taking sub utility nodes.

Confused on why you take these. If I'm just dumb and the utility is better, I can understand but from playing with the crit/KB thing it kinda pissed me off more than anything.

keep in mind that the throw speed does not go in to calculation for the damage values that you are looking at. That makes Clever construction better then you think it is. Also, and i might be wrong here, if you dont take it and throw mines into degen or some big hit, there is chance you dont deal any damge. So will always 100% take that node on every Miner.
Oh I had no idea it worked like that... Good to know.
Also, while we're on the topic of unknowns, does .1+(s) throw speed make that big off a difference? I was nearing 0.15 before, now sitting with 0.17 but I figured a few thousand extra DPS out weighed the slight improvement.

ALSO, lol.
I finally got dying sun, but don't know what flask to remove.

last flask is movement speed flask. :P
Last edited by karmavore on Jun 28, 2020, 11:06:31 PM
"
karmavore wrote:
Oh I had no idea it worked like that... Good to know.
Also, while we're on the topic of unknowns, does .1+(s) throw speed make that big off a difference? I was nearing 0.15 before, now sitting with 0.17 but I figured a few thousand extra DPS out weighed the slight improvement.

ALSO, lol.
I finally got dying sun, but don't know what flask to remove.

last flask is movement speed flask. :P

I usually remove the curse flask and get a curse somewhere else.
I also reommend that you get a jade Flask instead of quartz, because it gives you ALOT of evasion and you scaled alot with evasion on this build.
Other question that I haven't done yet, Which is better gem to allocate on my weapon, charged mines or empower lv 3/4? I feel that empower will increase the damage, but I'm not sure about it
Phasing is really hard to pass up. Especially since I usually toss a few mines down, and dash through/into packs. Is there another alternative for phasing?
"
nsantos06 wrote:
Other question that I haven't done yet, Which is better gem to allocate on my weapon, charged mines or empower lv 3/4? I feel that empower will increase the damage, but I'm not sure about it

empower is really good if the weapon gives a few level to the empower gem, like +2 to all support gems.
I would never pass up on charged mines, its too good for minethrowing speed, tho.
"
karmavore wrote:
Phasing is really hard to pass up. Especially since I usually toss a few mines down, and dash through/into packs. Is there another alternative for phasing?

solstice sigil with a temporal chainz aura is really good for dashing into packs. I really like that setup for mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info