[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hi, build is clearing great, and one shotting bosses. I crafted this wand, should I eventually switch to the phys wand in POB or keep this one.     
"
GAmeGodQ wrote:
Hi, build is clearing great, and one shotting bosses. I crafted this wand, should I eventually switch to the phys wand in POB or keep this one.     

Holy crap dude, your wand is sick!!! Mod Physical % to it. Much higher DPS.
Make your profile public so you can import your own character into PoB.
That way you can compare items/upgrades. You will see that modding phys% instead of chaos dot mulit is much better.

PS I've played this build for 4 leagues in a row.. yes, an entire year.
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Jan 29, 2021, 11:38:42 PM
hello enjoying the build playing the warpath version but the only problem is that i feel REALLY squishy like no damage mod one taps me squishy almost 5k life too

any help is appreciated
hi there, loving this build super fun to play. The clear speed amazing but single target i feel like i am doing something wrong i don't know if there is a rotation for boss fight because this my first time playing with these skills. i know my damage is good but i want to know how to start the boss fight. Thank you
Hi, I am very interested in this build but had couple of questions before I respec and realize I cant even do t12+.

- Is it still viable on 3.13 regardless of the nerf.
- how much currency am I looking at to get be at least decent with bosses and clear.
- I am not sure how to craft the wand that seems to be expensive. If I where to buy a good one, how much would it be more or less.

Thanks in advance!

PS: looks extremely fun to play!
im doing cluster path and my sigle dps to low someone can see my profile to see the problem ? im new in game
I was wondering, what would be the the most important items going from starter to the default gear page?
Has anyone used or theorycrafted self poison with this build?
"
gallantblues wrote:
Has anyone used or theorycrafted self poison with this build?

Super Easy. Swap two rare jewels for Golden rule + Poison immune w/ malevolence watcher eye, roll you sextant and you are good to go. Main problem with this build is balancing resist/attributes with all these uniques. It's been two leagues that i've made this build my main Character. I think i've pushed the dps quite far. The main increase in dmg not listed on the POB is going for x2 circle of nostalgia + AUl uprising with envy. Makes it hard to caps attributes and res for sure.
"
Swampalite wrote:
I was wondering, what would be the the most important items going from starter to the default gear page?

Looks like this question comes back a lot, having played this build twice, pushing it close to its limits, i'm gonna write a kinda detailled response. Keep in mind this is for the normal/cluster variant.

First of all, Flasks. run Coralito + Witchfire brew (not dying Sun) until you have Embalmer with despair on hit.

IMO Wand is the most important yet very expensive upgrade. On league start, Obliteration does the job, but a high phys wand or high chaos wand (250+dps or more) will be better until you can find yourself a poison wand.

But if you're struggling with currency, cheapest dps upgrade would be helm enchant, then circle of nostalgia/emblamer with despair(go for Dying Sun flask if you have the embalmers, unless it cost more than 2ex) are not that expensive and will boost your dps tremendously.

Cluster Jewels are close second. extremely important and can be very cheap if you go for slight alternatives (Ex : Large Cluster with only Overwhelming malice + unholy grace will go for less than an ex on the first week, you might even be able to add touch of cruelty which i prefer to wicked pall. There is some for medium clusters too.) thread of hope is expensive early in the league but will become cheap pretty fast, it's a pretty good thing to pick up for if less than an ex.

Third, i feel like Spell dodge boots/Mistwall shield are very important. they boost suvivability massively. it's weird how that +8/10% increase will change your life from dying every four maps to mostly never dying. Same for Stygian vise with blind on hit abyss jewel, this will help your survivability by a lot.

IMPORTANT : Mana on hit jewel ! this will have you remove your Mana flask. if you are super poor just go for life + mana on hit. Should cost less than 5c.

AND: It's not really an Upgrade but a Helmet with Increased duration of ailments when you focus is MASSIVE on single target dps. Run the syndicate to find the first level/s for free, or ask someone to craft it.

IMPORTANT 2 : Accuracy is very important ! Grab some additionnal accuracy on your tree if you dont have at least 98%

A personnal Favourite of mine is Aul's Amulet with !! Envy !! aura mod. VERY expensive early league but will decrease to less than 3ex after 2/3weeks. it's a massive dps upgrade if you can find the Res/attributes somewhere else.

If you feel like you're laking dps Use a 6L Dendrobate body armour (5L isn't better than just a 6L rare, 6L one will go for an ex or 2). Kintsugy is Great survivability but really not needed with all the layers of defense you have. and Dendrobate is vastely less expensive than Kintsugy. You'll want to go for Explody chest in the long run anyway.

20/20 gems Are a good dps increase too (21/23 for power siphon is a must, anomalous isn't useful for this build), and it's pretty easy to get GCP from heist or synthesis maps. but you're looking at poentially 100/120 chaos just of GCP, so not the cheapest upgrade. If you have money from the start go for awakened gem. they're not that expensive (Awakened chaos can be 10c by week 2).

Upgrade such as -chaos res helm are great, yet not shining if you don't have the rest of the build ready. Same for tailwind (even tho it makes the zooming much better) Do not upgrade these until the very end.

in the long run, if you really want max deeps go for a double circle of nostalgia. I usually go for Attribute implicits and accuracy.

Good jewels are also important but are not a top priority.

I think That's it ! Obviously good rares on the remaining slots are important but they are important from lvl 1, so i feel like it's not really on the ladder. Sorry for my half decent english, and i hope this will Help some of you that want to try this build. I can't thank enough @thedeathbeam for showing me my favourite build ever.

I've yet to kill Maven (plaza boss death beamed me each phase), But every other boss (except Uber Atziri, hate this gurl) i had no problem doing deathless this league and the previous one. Feel free To check my characters Zooming_Neurotoxins(ritual) and CenséFaireUnBossKiller(Heist) to have further clarity on the items.

It's been a pleasure so far to play this build again and i'm still upgrading it.

Last edited by CaligulaYzark on Feb 8, 2021, 10:49:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info