[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Hello! Super fan build to play, really enjoying it. But one question: Why my solo target damage is so SUCKS? here is my gear
im with Mirosshka here, I can clear mobs great but bosses i sit there for like 2 days trying to kill
"
Mirosshka wrote:
Hello! Super fan build to play, really enjoying it. But one question: Why my solo target damage is so SUCKS? here is my gear

You really want a "Power siphon fires 2 additional projectiles" on your helmet to ramp up your dps.

Make another wand, yours does not provide either flat chaos damage or attack speed with the %chance for poison.

The wand is EXTREMLY important to scale power siphon dmg.

Priority is % chance for poison / flat chaos / attack speed and if you're lucky, put a nice mod like "+attack speed while a rare or unique enemy is nearby".

A ring with despair on hit would also be very interesting but if you can't, just grab a witchfire brew.

Finally, i don't know why you are using both flame dash and shield charge, you could put a wither totem support (wither - totem support -multiple totem) for QoL instead of using a secondary movement skill.
Last edited by BlueKagu on Jan 26, 2021, 6:36:30 PM
Do we need to have flat chaos or phys on our wand ? Cause on the build it says chaos but on POB it says phys. Kinda lost tbh :(
Never mind answered my own question, thanks for the build.
Last edited by GAmeGodQ on Jan 26, 2021, 9:46:12 PM
"
BlueKagu wrote:
This is very strange that the build doesn't receive much interest right now.

I played this build back in Heist and had a lot of fun with it, I did pretty much everything except some endgame boss.

I'm leveling it this league again because of the incredible clearspeed this build can bring with Kinetic Blast.

Good luck !

You say that but i have been spammed whispered the last couple of days asking how viable this build is....

Not much has changed - you get so much power vs little investment. I was clearing T16 (speedy speedy) on a 2 ex budget.

Crafting a good wand is the most expensive part of this build.
so there's two skills kinetic blast for clear AND power siphon for bosses?
"
SMASHMé wrote:
"
BlueKagu wrote:

I played this build back in Heist and had a lot of fun with it, I did pretty much everything except some endgame boss.

I'm leveling it this league again because of the incredible clearspeed this build can bring with Kinetic Blast.

Good luck !

You say that but i have been spammed whispered the last couple of days asking how viable this build is....

Not much has changed - you get so much power vs little investment. I was clearing T16 (speedy speedy) on a 2 ex budget.

I imagine that you're talking about people you meet in maps which ask you about the build ? I was talking about the interest of people in this topic as it was quite inactive for weeks.

I definetly agree with you about the build, the biggest investment is the wand but Kintsugi too has become a fancy item recently.
"
staxyo wrote:
Do we need to have flat chaos or phys on our wand ? Cause on the build it says chaos but on POB it says phys. Kinda lost tbh :(

IMO you should get flat chaos on your wand, but notice that both chaos and phys scale your poison dmg, still you don't want to bother if a map is reflecting phys or not.
"
BlueKagu wrote:
"
SMASHMé wrote:
"
BlueKagu wrote:

Good luck !

I imagine that you're talking about people you meet in maps which ask you about the build ? I was talking about the interest of people in this topic as it was quite inactive for weeks.

I definetly agree with you about the build, the biggest investment is the wand but Kintsugi too has become a fancy item recently.

Nah, i map solo - party play on this game is rough unless you pre define your rolls etc.

Probably from Poe Ninja - not many psn wanders on there and i think im the only one not using Replica Alberons!

Kintsugi is a great layer of defense - i prefer explody though, especially with harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info