[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

I really don't see how the past few posts are saying that single target is bad. If you following the recommendations and get the gem levels, 6l and helm enchants, single target is through the roof. I'm talking 20M Sirus DPS and this isn't a joke. I played this build in Metamorph, Delirium and Harvest. Each league the DPS went up. For last league, import my character named HeyLookAnotherLeague from Standard into Pob. I didn't play much after killing Sirus at A8, so my awakened gems are low level. Import DotsMoreDotsMoreDotsNow (Onyxia DKP Minus meme reference) from Delirium. Import KBPoisonWands from Metamorph, so no Cluster jewels. Tooltip DPS for Power Siphon on this toon while in the hideout with no flasks is 4628. KB is 14,188. If I used the wand from the Delirum toon, tooltip for PS would go to 5200.

At the moment, PoB isn't recognizing the new curse on hit mods, which are a huge boost to DPS. I used completely different Cluster jewels than the OP. I went a little extreme with the two Threads of Hope on my Harvest toon (HeyLookAnotherLeague), but I wanted the passives that GGG moved around from the passive tree update from Delirium to Harvest.

I'm not playing this build this league. Went with poison blade vortex instead.

@lvlotorbreath @Kennywasafk Look into getting +2 PS enchant on helm and level 21 PS. Those together add 3 projectiles. Major dps increase. Curse on hit despair, curse on hit temp chains, whispers of doom for dual curse. Circle of Nostalgia Ring, Aul's Uprising, despair on hit for the rare ring. Yriel's Fostering with Rhoa IMO is a better DPS choice for us. Kenny, you need to move away from an Obliteration Wand and get a fossil crafted poison wand. An upgraded wand will increase your DPS immensely.

@Nevzat Go the cluster route now. It's more DPS and the life gain on hit small cluster is very nice to have. That coupled with a lgoh/despair curse on hit ring is great.

Poison DPS is slow at first because you need to build the stacks, the longer you are able to hit them with a decent poison duration, the poison ticks eat a bosses health away. I was deleting Kosis in 100% Delirious T14 maps in less than 10 seconds. Sirus, easy once you get the rhythm and mechanics down.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Sep 26, 2020, 9:18:24 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Is changing shield charge for dash a bad idea for this build?

And what is verdict on using that yriel's chest instead of kintsugi? Saw it mentioned a ton until recently. is there a reason it's not listed on front page or POB?

I used Dash linked to Second Wind the past 2 leagues for movement. It was easier for me to switch back and forth from movement and casting. Didn't like the flow of shield charge. Dash for sure when doing bosses/sirus.

See above for Yriel's. Used it three times, so yes.
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Sep 26, 2020, 9:22:11 PM
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:

And what is verdict on using that yriel's chest instead of kintsugi? Saw it mentioned a ton until recently. is there a reason it's not listed on front page or POB?

I used Dash linked to Second Wind the past 2 leagues for movement. It was easier for me to switch back and forth from movement and casting. Didn't like the flow of shield charge. Dash for sure when doing bosses/sirus.

I have been so unlucky linking my Kintsugi spent 7 exa already trying... should I continue trying on that, or switch to that white yriels item instead?

What do you suggest? I'#m permanently broke.

Things I need:
6 link chest
Better wand
-9 Resistance helmet (already have +2 siphon)
Curse ring.

What should I prioritising as trying to 6 link is eating all my currency... Or should I keep trying to 6 link a Yriels do you think rather than kintsugi ?

My gear right now:

Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 26, 2020, 9:27:51 PM
Big build update!

- Replaced Wither totems with Anomalous Withering Step for wither stack generation (and also Eternal Suffering from cluster jewels)
- Added back Plague Bearer to the build (now linked with Enhance and Increased Area of Effect)
- Replaced Large cluster jewel with Chaos large cluster for some extra skill effect duration and reliable damage (with Uholy Might)
- 1 medium jewel now has Eternal Suffering to get remaining wither stacks
- Added back LGoH and MGoH ring and jewel
- Added Anomalous Blood Rage for Frenzy generation (huge DPS boost)

In spirit of my SA guide, I really like new way of generating withering stacks with just alternate quality withering step, its reliable and also very quick generation. Also changed the clusters to chaos clusters as I were using those last league already and I found them more reliable.

Main post is already updated but here is the updated PoB anyway:

https://pastebin.com/gyLqXZ4U
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 26, 2020, 9:32:04 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:

I have been so unlucky linking my Kintsugi spent 7 exa already trying... should I continue trying on that, or switch to that white yriels item instead?

What do you suggest? I'#m permanently broke.

Things I need:
6 link chest
Better wand
-9 Resistance helmet (already have +2 siphon)
Curse ring.

What should I prioritising as trying to 6 link is eating all my currency... Or should I keep trying to 6 link a Yriels do you think rather than kintsugi ?

My gear right now:

I usually go Kintsugi -> Explody chest, never really used or tested Yriels that is why it isnt on front page. Either that or rare chest -> Explody chest, but explody chest is almost always endgame for me, its just way too good.
My builds:
My site:
Thanks for updating build. I will try out these changes and report back.

How to proceed to not fk this up? :D
Regal and then multi mod?
"

How to proceed to not fk this up? :D
Regal and then multi mod?

So i just learned about imprint from beast craft... You can save a copy of it with magic rolls.... so if you get shit mods when regal, u can revert to magic. Look into it, but ideally you want to alt it since if you dont, you will have to exalt slam to get the 6th mod.
Are there any tips to autocast plague bearer? it is quite annoying to have to manage it
"
Nevzat wrote:
Are there any tips to autocast plague bearer? it is quite annoying to have to manage it

Autocast? Not really. I usually just have it on middle mouse button and press it whenever its up.

EDIT:

But you can automate withering step, just put it on left click
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 27, 2020, 1:37:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info