[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
How far I can go with Obliteration? I never crafted by myself and I just have some chaos to do so :(

With my really budget gear and a tabula and obliteration, I managed to get to about tier 10 ish maps before I felt that the single target was getting unplayable. It can still clear mobs no problem but bosses were getting to be around 2-3 mins to kill. I slotted in plague bearer and it really helped me with my single target until I got a better wand, the only problem is that you have to stand close to them for plague bearer.

Thank you, I still lvling up, but I dont like the stand still to cast Power Siphon, so I think I gonna take alot more time to kill bosses if I use Kinect Blast lol.

Hello again!

I wanted to ask for a few clarifications, here's my current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/aEwJE9Vm

Do you use Kinetic Blast for clearing and Power Siphon for bossing? Also is the mana really sustainable? It seems that I am running out of mana even with that mana leech node in my tree. So should I use this setup or return to the leveling setup for the time being?

Thanks for the reply in advance :).

EDIT: Also it seems that you are keeping Wither and the totem support at level 1. Is the reason behind this the mana cost or something else? The totem dies to any cleave damage at all and makes it sort of useless :(.
Last edited by Janitsu on Sep 25, 2020, 6:29:48 PM
KB for clear, PS for bossing.

reduced mana cost is nice, but it i'snt required if you run with an endless mana pot.

Has anyone looked into alternate gems and awakened gems to see whats ideal? Anomalous KB with 2 pierce looks nice, I bought one awhile ago.
There arent any new awakaned gems are there?

im using divergent power siphon and then 3 awakened gems

Im using

(missing slot is awakaned deadly ailments)
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 26, 2020, 6:10:14 AM
Would be good to have a scaling level of power and what are the best damage mods that we benefit from.

Which should be the best cluster jewel combination in your opinion?

Thanks
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
Would be good to have a scaling level of power and what are the best damage mods that we benefit from.

Thanks

I agree... upgrade order of importance would have been very useful.

I am currently on T16 maps.. and my single target is still trash, but the biggest upgrade I made was the 60% poison wand. And then cluster jewels.

The awakened gems didn't really do much at L1.

I don't have the dual clusters yet but I bought some single ones which seem ok ish. wasting affliction mediums, and fuel the flight/martial prowess large, gems for cheap. Its kinda working. I lost 400 hp~ after respeccing to that.

Clear is great, single target is so bad. I won't be playing this build again, most other builds ive played are deleting T16's by now. My single target DPS feels like 500k DPS, kite burst for a second before i need to move again.. same and same again.. bosses insta kill you if you stand still which is needed.. and the ramp up time is so slow :-/.

if you move, cast, move cast, move cast whilst dodging boss attacks, you literally do 0 DPS making every single boss a risk, even on maps..

I think im missing something here but some disclaimers need to be added onto this build. We are tanky for mapping, but for bossing we are abysmal.
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 26, 2020, 2:52:13 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:

Thanks

I agree... upgrade order of importance would have been very useful.

I am currently on T16 maps.. and my single target is still trash, but the biggest upgrade I made was the 60% poison wand. And then cluster jewels.

The awakened gems didn't really do much at L1.

I don't have the dual clusters yet but I bought some single ones which seem ok ish. wasting affliction mediums, and fuel the flight/martial prowess large, gems for cheap. Its kinda working. I lost 400 hp~ after respeccing to that.

Clear is great, single target is so bad. I won't be playing this build again, most other builds ive played are deleting T16's by now. My single target DPS feels like 500k DPS, kite burst for a second before i need to move again.. same and same again.. bosses insta kill you if you stand still which is needed.. and the ramp up time is so slow :-/.

if you move, cast, move cast, move cast whilst dodging boss attacks, you literally do 0 DPS making every single boss a risk, even on maps..

I think im missing something here but some disclaimers need to be added onto this build. We are tanky for mapping, but for bossing we are abysmal.

You can maybe try maw of conquest + golden rule, that increases the DPS by quite a bit especially when you are doing short bursts of damage. But i also never really had that big issues when just standing still against bosses outside of like sirus, you just stand close to boss, start using power siphon, dash/charge when he shoots anything, start firing again and boss will melt easily, you just have a bit of rampup time. Only thing with this build what can be an issue is sustained damage with bad mana sustain. But also you have 2x feast of flesh so you should be already mostly facetanking most of bosses so the playstyle you described sounds like losing DPS for no reason, if you just continued attacking you would recover the HP back easily.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I seem to be very big problems with ST damage and survivability in boss fights. I think I'm closely following the guide, but kind of at a loss as to what to do to get through these fights. I'm currently at 4-watchstone conquerors. Do you guys have any suggestions looking at my build? Or is it just more of a "get better" thing?
Thanks in advance!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kennywasafk/characters
Last edited by Kennywasafk on Sep 26, 2020, 4:36:56 PM
I agree, I love this build. The AoE is amazing but single target is lackluster even with a good crafted multi-mod wand. I have all awakened gems minus GMP.
Last edited by lvlotorbreath on Sep 26, 2020, 5:20:15 PM
Is changing shield charge for dash a bad idea for this build?

And what is verdict on using that yriel's chest instead of kintsugi? Saw it mentioned a ton until recently. is there a reason it's not listed on front page or POB?
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 26, 2020, 8:56:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info