Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
DasLewis wrote:
"
"
Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.

So what will happen to the weapons who acutally have these modifiers on them ... ? Crafted for nothing ? Lost ?

they are going legacy. the mods themselves will be removed from the rollable pool but most likely remain on rolled gear

Thanks ! I was quite concerned tbh ...

"
typecast wrote:
"
"
Some modifiers no longer appear on Shaper or Elder items, like the "increased Physical Damage and Socketed Gems are Supported By" modifiers on Two Handed Weapons.

So what will happen to the weapons who acutally have these modifiers on them ... ? Crafted for nothing ? Lost ?

They die in the wastelands known as Standard. Seriously though, the items retain their affixes and the item is unchanged. If you attempt to modify/craft an item post-patch, the game should pull from the updated pool of 2H modifiers.

Ty, so I didn't waste my money after all.
"
Ant1Life wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
What sucks is that you decided to completely get rid of cyclone from the game. First you do a cyclone nerf to “bring 2 h cyclone weapons closer to 1h weapons with huge range”, and now you figured that you gonna nerf 2h cyclone weapons.

The only weapons for cyclone (not CoC cyclone) that are somehow viable are elder 2h rates that we make into 7-links, Starforge and Voidforge. Starforge and Voidforge are going to be way more rare due to Elder/Shaper event rarity, and rare elder 2H will be nearly useless without the rolled lvl 20 support. Throw a multimod nerf on top so we cannot realistically craft what we needed already that limits us further from crafting physical % on bench, and voila, you just nerfed actual cyclone even further.

Why are you doing it? Nobody outside of few melee fanatics plays those builds anyways.

Just try Jugg and Pillar of the Caged God. You will be very surprised how strong he is.

But I don’t want to “try a substitute of the builds you love, you may tolerate it”, I wanna make another Slayer physical cyclone with fortify axe or exquisite blade, or Voidforge Jugg, or Shockwave cyclone with 7 or 8 link Judgment Staff.

If you think that it is ok for GGG killing the builds you love and telling you exactly what build you should play, that is fine, but don’t try to project that belief on others and don’t be telling them what they should be playing.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
phatschtuff wrote:
A
Nice!
Hyped!
Pog!
PogChamp!

makes me want to puke

That's twitch messed kids: hypetards and the pogtards
"
phatschtuff wrote:

They will never hear you, or majority of players, as long as our favourite RMTers, cough, excuse me my french, streamers, will showcase the builds dealing bazillion DPS, paid for with credit cards. In case of doubt just follow the money. Many things are cool at the beginning. Now the money runs through the RMT sites straight to tencent's pocket ... can't you see?

I must admit,you sir are very very right in your statement!
Sad but true.Many of the Core players left and are leaving exactly because of that!
Last edited by KillerFit on Dec 10, 2019, 2:05:01 PM
"
PathofMatth wrote:
Think about it before asking...

"Does multimod with 3 mods INCLUDE the mod itself?"

WELL DUH.

The idea is to get rid of the 1 billion horrible reddit post about 2 stat items that are multimodded and supposed to be "impressive".

Crafters should rejoice as their skill and knowledge will FINALLY be rewarded, far gone are the days where you could alt spam into 2 stats and make a "godly weapon" with multimod and 3 crafted mods.

Now, it's 3 mods minimum + multi + 2.

3 Mods STILL allow you to alt spam + regal, but you need to hit a regal, you can't just annul the bad mod and go on.

This is crafting, just like before annuls.

Crafters didn't die for this, crafters are about to have a gooooood time.

This change only benefits the EXTREMELY RICH. Fuck this change
Nerfing fortify is retarded.
My CoC craft about to SKY ROCKET in price in standard
"
Better multimod those quick ;)
"
Kurnis wrote:
Spoiler
"
PathofMatth wrote:
Think about it before asking...

"Does multimod with 3 mods INCLUDE the mod itself?"

WELL DUH.

The idea is to get rid of the 1 billion horrible reddit post about 2 stat items that are multimodded and supposed to be "impressive".

Crafters should rejoice as their skill and knowledge will FINALLY be rewarded, far gone are the days where you could alt spam into 2 stats and make a "godly weapon" with multimod and 3 crafted mods.

Now, it's 3 mods minimum + multi + 2.

3 Mods STILL allow you to alt spam + regal, but you need to hit a regal, you can't just annul the bad mod and go on.

This is crafting, just like before annuls.

Crafters didn't die for this, crafters are about to have a gooooood time.

This change only benefits the EXTREMELY RICH. Fuck this change

This change benefits smart and resourceful people while lazy goofballs cry and nag. This is how life works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info