[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
Question for the veteran.

I've LOVED this build, i've done all i wanted with it i've put 90ex in it and it's amazing but I would like to start another character with that kind of afk/dodge gameplay. What come to mind? Thx
How about golemancer elementalist?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
Question for the veteran.

I've LOVED this build, i've done all i wanted with it i've put 90ex in it and it's amazing but I would like to start another character with that kind of afk/dodge gameplay. What come to mind? Thx
How about golemancer elementalist?

Any of the summoners will have a similar gameplay. Though you might find it a bit boring. This Freezing Pulse Total build is harder to play than most summoner builds.
i have just finnished crafting my gloves for this totem build, but the awakener orb messed up my life roll (i got 75 life b4 on the gloves), is my only way to go is to blindly annul ^ hope it will get rid of the shitty life roll ?
Hi, when is it better to equip empower support than add cold damage support?
"
Bresepls wrote:
"
lollicopter wrote:
Hey guys, I was completely in love with the build up until finishing my atlas, managed to get a awakening 5 sirius kill and I'm all set up saving for my atziris reflection, HOWEVER:

How do you guys not die on t16s? it just feels like the build really lacks defensive aspects, every metamorph is always incredibly dangerous at t16 and even some nasty mods on rares can kill me, i'm stuck at lvl 90 forever :(

Any tips on not dying and leveling up to 95ish?

The build feels a lot better once you get a reflection. That will add 1300+ ES, and some life when you get new rings.

Since this is a crit based build, I would respec and get Assassination and those travel nodes.

And personally, I would drop the 2 lethal assault points to finish out your Purity of Flesh wheel.

Keep chugging along. Save up your money and grind out that shield. It's worth, I promise.

Hey, thanks for the tips, what u said about the reflection and the playstyle was pretty much what I was thinking..

Even tho I had 3.8k life and 2.2k mana was able to down sirius 8 twice and he dropped good things both times so I'm about to buy the shield tomorrow!

Super excited and happy that I have a reliable boss killer build and its going to get real epic soon.

Tyvm wallach for the guide, I HAD NEVER even killed shaper/elder even finished an atlas before this one
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
Hi, when is it better to equip empower support than add cold damage support?

Whenever you get a lvl 4 Empower, start playing around with swapping it to see if you prefer it.
"
Delvar wrote:
Hey guys, hey Wallach,

[...]

I'd like to ask you something though: I found a Thread of Hope (Large) with corrupted 10% crit, and put it in the northmost jewel socket. I dropped a First Snow, and purely from this, dmg stayed same.

What i gained is access to Heart of Ice and Breath of Rime. My thinking behind this is, that the dmg from shattering does not apply when fighting solo bosses, and for mapping the Projectiles are already enough. Further i read, that only 1 Projectile can hit any enemy from one cast. Correct?

[...]

Continuing my post from a few days ago, i got to lvl95, got the top left jewel and resocketed first snow there.
Further i swapped on of my 2 life flasks for Rumi's.

Anyone got anything to add to the Thread of Hope at the top?

lg
Where to put the next 5-10 Ex? I am considering getting a Cold Pen Watcher's Eye, but could also make upgrades to multiple slots instead, or start getting woke gems.

Threw my armor on Alva's altar and got this, so happy:

Rest of the gear here:
Spoiler

done for the season after spending 40ex on the +1 chest as my last upgrade. path of building shows 2.2m dps, i assume it is per totem. everything just melts instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info