[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

How is this build doing with Metamorph content?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
How is this build doing with Metamorph content?

Pre-patch, it was good.

Now that the patch is here, it's great since we can freeze again.
Could anyone give me some tips on improving DPS? in HO tooltip is around 50-60k only.... was thinking to save for mirror but seems im lacking badly for t14+ got around 7ex atm.(PoB shaper dps around 150k)
Spoiler
just wanna say thank you for such a fun build, ihave been a faithfull follower of your builds for quite a while, just got to 36 using it. Highly recommended XD.
on a side note, i decided to man up and craft my own wand, follow as closely to your advices as possible, how would you rate this ?
"
AlextazY wrote:
Could anyone give me some tips on improving DPS? in HO tooltip is around 50-60k only.... was thinking to save for mirror but seems im lacking badly for t14+ got around 7ex atm.(PoB shaper dps around 150k)

I searched some wands and amulet. Total of 70c and your POB dps went from 351k to 479k (flasks and power charges selected, enemy chilled). So keep searching for those or contact me in game if you want tips how to find good items.

Sidenote: Remember folks to use Jorgin on Research on your amulet to turn it to T3 Talisman, if you don't care for its current implicit.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
AlextazY wrote:

I searched some wands and amulet. Total of 70c and your POB dps went from 351k to 479k (flasks and power charges selected, enemy chilled). So keep searching for those or contact me in game if you want tips how to find good items.

Sidenote: Remember folks to use Jorgin on Research on your amulet to turn it to T3 Talisman, if you don't care for its current implicit.

Thanks for the info! I will be home only tomorrow but definitely contact you for gear tips.
Last edited by AlextazY on Jan 11, 2020, 5:40:15 AM
Hey guys! Got a couple of questions:

1. Vaal Righteous Fire has a circle displayed around me - do my enemies have to be in the circle in order to take the Vaal effect of it?
2. I have the vague feeling that my Mind Over Matter skill is not working anymore - % of damage taken from Mana before Life. I don't see my Mana dropping at ANY TIME. It never goes down.
=> If my Mana is regenerating so fast that I don't see it, I would assume that it also doesn't cover for a lot of damage. What am I misunderstanding?
=> I have 3.645 life and 2.552 Mana and 224 Mana regeneration / second.
"
Aeris85 wrote:
Hey guys! Got a couple of questions:

1. Vaal Righteous Fire has a circle displayed around me - do my enemies have to be in the circle in order to take the Vaal effect of it?
2. I have the vague feeling that my Mind Over Matter skill is not working anymore - % of damage taken from Mana before Life. I don't see my Mana dropping at ANY TIME. It never goes down.
=> If my Mana is regenerating so fast that I don't see it, I would assume that it also doesn't cover for a lot of damage. What am I misunderstanding?
=> I have 3.645 life and 2.552 Mana and 224 Mana regeneration / second.

1. To take the direct damage from the skill itself, yes. For the %more multiplyer applied to all your (spell) damage, no. Just hit the button when you need some xtra juice.

2. MoM will only kick in once your ES is depleted. If you take little to no damage (due to good positioning, enemies dying instantly, totems tanking all the damage) chances are that your life pool will rarely be hit. And yes, mana regen is very good - you'll only notice your mana going down when taking huge hits.

----

Question for you rich guys: How do you manage to get the goddamn 20ex reflection? Do you just flat buy this thing? Or do you somehow manage to get the prophecy? Any tips concerning that?
I'm not really rich but can answer about the 20ex thingy...

Basicly just play the game and don't waste currency... if you find decent items like 5c or so sell them and keep mapping. I have mediocre gear and already farmed 7ex on this build. Once I get like 130c I buy an exalt and keep mapping. Sometimes I get lucky with drop for 30-60c. Maybe soon I'll be able to buy the shield but do now farm it is.

Edit: fastest way to farm is map fast, get highest tier maps you can breeze trough (red tier ofc) take like 10 maps at a time chisel alc and vaal them put them in same tab and run them... rinse and repeat
Last edited by AlextazY on Jan 11, 2020, 1:17:17 PM
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:

2. MoM will only kick in once your ES is depleted. If you take little to no damage (due to good positioning, enemies dying instantly, totems tanking all the damage) chances are that your life pool will rarely be hit. And yes, mana regen is very good - you'll only notice your mana going down when taking huge hits.

Okay, but if I die from 1-2-3 hits, and didn't see my Mana going down while/before that... wouldn't that be strange?
Or am I probably just not seeing it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info