[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Are we expecting the prices go down for Viridi's Veil? 2.3ex for the helmet is ludicrous.
"
Fuuru_ wrote:
Are we expecting the prices go down for Viridi's Veil? 2.3ex for the helmet is ludicrous.

The price is already going down. It was around 4ex 2 days ago with only 6 on the market. You need to wait these league. Many items are more pricier because of the endgame changes and content stuff. But everything falls rapidly. Even a 6L soulmantle dropped already 3ex in price.
It'll go down further, but maybe not enormously far.

Guys, tell me what i should do next for upgrade my character, please
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jakub9402/characters

Thanks a lot! Cheers
hi, i just got this juicy soul mantle, is there a way to "buy"( on some website/ chat room in poe) 6 link recipe from other players? or i have to farm it and pray for recipe? i'm scared it will take forever to get 6 link recipe from delve :( and i hate it. ( also how do i copy paste the item to my comment ?)

And is it fine for me to focus on collecting 1500 fuse / 1500 valls or should i focus on gaining other upgrades first ( like doom recipe for ammu, maybe better wand? )

soul mantle implict from double vall :
+ 2 level of socketed projectile gems
+ 46% increased dmg
Last edited by Krynsu on Apr 22, 2021, 1:31:06 PM
"
Krynsu wrote:
hi, i just got this juicy soul mantle, is there a way to "buy"( on some website/ chat room in poe) 6 link recipe from other players? or i have to farm it and pray for recipe? i'm scared it will take forever to get 6 link recipe from delve :( and i hate it. ( also how do i copy paste the item to my comment ?)

And is it fine for me to focus on collecting 1500 fuse / 1500 valls or should i focus on gaining other upgrades first ( like doom recipe for ammu, maybe better wand? )

soul mantle implict from double vall :
+ 2 level of socketed projectile gems
+ 46% increased dmg

Hi there, you can have a look at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/communities for crafting services. Beware of people that don't have a bunch of +reps or replies on their post though. I usually go with those with the most replies/views for the current league, their crafting fee is higher than the other but at least I know I won't get scammed.

And gratz on that sick mantle!
Last edited by TipYourFedora on Apr 22, 2021, 3:14:45 PM
"
Krynsu wrote:
hi, i just got this juicy soul mantle, is there a way to "buy"( on some website/ chat room in poe) 6 link recipe from other players?

Fated Connections:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/dkjvSJ

!!! NOTE: not working with corrupted gear. As said below !!!
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 22, 2021, 4:30:16 PM
Hello, can you tell a newbie why we still take the helmet and not the shield of Atziri?
Fated connections doesn't work on corrupt items.

To give you an idea of the timing, last league I 6 linked a corrupted Mantle at the end of the first week, and I found the 6L recipe in delve before I could afford the 1500 vaals & fuses. It's not that bad to just look for it: Primeval Ruins can spawn from 151 down, and have higher chance at 220 and down.

"
jakub9402 wrote:
Guys, tell me what i should do next for upgrade my character, please

Dynamo is decent, but I think I'd rather have flash freeze still

21 freezing pulse helps a lot

Awakened controlled destruction is obvioulsy nice

There are fairly cheap single mod Watcher's Eyes, particularly when you have Zealotry mods available too. You can add Precision to make the pool a bit bigger, maybe there are double mod eyes for 5ex or something.

It's likely a 2nd medium cluster jewel is better than several of the dps nodes on the tree

"
Gobbblo wrote:
Hello, can you tell a newbie why we still take the helmet and not the shield of Atziri?

I think the shield is better when you can make a great helmet, but as harvest is nerfed, double weapon is probably best. The Veil is also cheaper.
Last edited by NoImagination on Apr 22, 2021, 4:07:34 PM
For those doing juiced t16's, how is this build doing in ultimatums..?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info