[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

I gotta say havent had so much fun in POE for a long time. This Build is just perfect for this league, only downside getting some rare oneshotts from crazy Map mods with Awakening 8.

Killed Sirus A8 deathless today and this Build can handle everything with easy.

heres my pastebin for some endgame looking character (missing Watchers Eye and a damn boot enchant for even more DPS)

https://pastebin.com/WheihtXN

good job Wallach
Awaken 8 Sirus is at complete farm stage so im going to put down my final gears.

Sirus with 3 storm phase with following gears and flask set up.

It should be fairly cheap to obtain.

All of elemental resists are at 82% chaos resist is 20%

Hi, fun guide for a fun build that's for sure, however...

The POB shows us at Normal Lab with Ancestral Bond already taken and not going for Quick Recovery node yet.
However in the leveling tips we skip ancestral bond until act 7 and go for quick recovery at end of act 3.
Kind of confusing at times if you don't read ahead. People will probably get the Ancestral bond blindly following POB first, which seems stupid without being able to use Soul Mantle yet.
This build is good to farming uber lab ??
"
Keylors wrote:
This build is good to farming uber lab ??

yes MoM is great against traps so makes lab easier.

but uber lab is speed run so there are better options. if you want to focus on lab runs
"
Dudebag wrote:
Awaken 8 Sirus is at complete farm stage so im going to put down my final gears.

Sirus with 3 storm phase with following gears and flask set up.

It should be fairly cheap to obtain.

All of elemental resists are at 82% chaos resist is 20%

Thx for posting a set of sample gear. I'm just buying stuff for my Hiero atm changing it from HFT to Freezing Pulse. I probably won't be able to have the 21/20 FP & 21/20 Added Cold initially but then I'm also not that close to taking on the Awakener either.

Hopefully with similar'ish gear I should be good up to T15 and equivalent conqueror's even missing the lvl 21 gems you think?
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:

Thx for posting a set of sample gear. I'm just buying stuff for my Hiero atm changing it from HFT to Freezing Pulse. I probably won't be able to have the 21/20 FP & 21/20 Added Cold initially but then I'm also not that close to taking on the Awakener either.

Hopefully with similar'ish gear I should be good up to T15 and equivalent conqueror's even missing the lvl 21 gems you think?

for mapping i use wise oak flask and mana flask with not removed at Full Mana.

at least get quality FP and +1 to cold spell on weapon and you should be good for a while.

added cold 21 is fairly cheap because of awakened version.

level 6XFP in OFF set. if you can get quality version, even better.

i bricked 12 FP so ended up buying but sholudnt be that hard to get in end game . one elder exalt is 2ex~ metamorph drops exalts. i got 3 exalts from 25 metamorph lab today.
Nice - Thx for the tips @Dudebag

Have a happy new year!
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Dec 31, 2019, 3:18:56 PM
"
added cold 21 is fairly cheap because of awakened version.

I would recommend buying an awakened added cold asap, max level adds +1 to supported cold gems so it's a massive boost to FP dps.
Thanks for this build, so far I'm level 38, having a blast.

I swapped in a Bitterdream Shadow Sceptre with Freezing Pulse, Controlled Destruction and Faster Casting and clear speed has gone way up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info