[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Not sure if this has been discussed before but using chainbreaker and divergent bersekr should be viable on this build right? Seems like an enourmous power boost that would only require changing the amulet to one that provides a ton of mana regen
"
Can we force 6-socket using bench craft? If yes that means using ilvl < 45 gives us better result right?

Good point, yes.

Under 20 means 5 possible corruptions, so a double corrupt gets you to 1/4 * 2/5 = 1/10 to hit +1 gems.

20 through 44 means 13 possible corruptions, so a double corrupt gets you to 1/4 * 4/13 = 1/13 to hit one +gems mod.

20 through 44 to hit double +gems is 1/4 * 2/13 * 1/12 = 1/312, not a bad reduction from 1/612.

The problem with all this is that it has a 49 level requirement, so lower ilvl items would have to have been chanced - I think that's the only way. There are none for sale at the moment.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 24, 2021, 4:40:57 AM
So recently got back into PoE tried this build and have been having a blast.

Reached further than I have been able to in a while and have more currency than ever. But I cant for the life of me figure out where to invest now.
Every time I have tried changing stuff my dps either decreases or i perform worse in maps.

I suspect I am missing something. Any help is appreciated.
IGN: Zakariaz
"
Zakariaz wrote:
Reached further than I have been able to in a while and have more currency than ever. But I cant for the life of me figure out where to invest now.

Every time I have tried changing stuff my dps either decreases or i perform worse in maps.

Watcher's eye is a big missing piece for you. I don't know what you have to invest, but even the cheap Hatred ones are good.

You can get better DPS jewels than clear mind, which in turn lets you run level 1 precision. That opens up another potential Watcher's Eye mod to increase your chances of getting a double/triple mod Eye.

I like that approach to gloves, though I think I prefer the damage vs. chilled & spell damage from Warlord's. Have you compared the two in POB?

You can get dex from gloves, boots, or from Precision notable rather than taking the 30 dex node. If you take mana regen as a boot enchant, you can more easily drop the Quick Recovery passives and take a couple of life nodes elsewhere + Precision notable.

You can get 21/23 DPS gems and 6 awakened. You may as well just corrupt your 5/20 awakened gems - you can lose a level, but you'll earn it back soon enough.

I find that curse medium cluster jewels work better than repeater/streamlined. You can then run awakened hextouch to get double curse while keeping flash freeze.
"
NoImagination wrote:

You can get better DPS jewels than clear mind, which in turn lets you run level 1 precision. That opens up another potential Watcher's Eye mod to increase your chances of getting a double/triple mod Eye.

Where would you suggest placing precision? ring slot at the cost of 7% life?

Also thanks a lot for the input I will try to work towards that. I am at the point where it seems everytime I get something new something else breaks. usually when I stop each league so very appreciated with some pointers.
IGN: Zakariaz
Last edited by Zakariaz on Feb 24, 2021, 6:35:05 AM
"
Zakariaz wrote:
Where would you suggest placing precision? ring slot at the cost of 7% life?

Also thanks a lot for the input I will try to work towards that. I am at the point where it seems everytime I get something new something else breaks. usually when I stop each league so very appreciated with some pointers.

You're welcome.

Empower is expendable in your hat, I think vaal RF is expendable too, and I almost never would need second wind on flame dash. So whichever of those you feel is the least useful.

Checking your gems, you may as well take Vaal Cold Snap: it lets you activate it for (most) bosses when you need it. Awakened Spell Cascade is also a respectable improvement for frost bomb.

There are a few steps after all of this too: +gems Soul Mantle, +2 gems amulet & new anoint, better wands (though yours are good), corruption on the belt. When you start thinking about those, it's probably worth getting to 2nd large cluster jewel and changing your tree to be closer to mine is at the moment, to fit that in.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 24, 2021, 6:58:39 AM
Hello! How can I improve the damage? I have about 20 exalts for that :)
"
woda1992 wrote:
Hello! How can I improve the damage? I have about 20 exalts for that :)

You don't need Kikazuru now that you have the Veil. You can use Coward's Legacy now too. You're missing frost bomb links. You have flammability linked but can't use it.
First of all... Gratz for your 40 achievements Noimagination hehe.

I know we are bothering you so much with question, but as I see you are a expert in this matter, ill feel free to ask you a few questions hehe.

-At the momento I'm working on my own 21/23 gem and double corrupt soul mantle, farming Alva in Glennach.
So far I'm not loosing much currency doing it, but it's slow and so much RNG dependent.

-Other than that, I bought a pair of those fingerless gloves with hits against chilled enemies and high dex waiting for the right Harvest to finish them.

So my questions are:

I have around around 15-18 ex to spend. What should be my next step?
I know I have to buy my watcher's eye, but im not sure if I should buy a budget one, or spend all my currency on a better one.
Also, I'm afraid of getting rid of my clear mind jewel, cause my mana regeneration is far for what I've seen in Wallach videos. I wonder if its cause of my mana pool.

So what would you recommend me to do to keep progressing?

Thanks a lot in advance.
I dont know what i do wrong but the curses work ON me iven if I have Virdi's Veil...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info