[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

@tosminic - yeah, changed to totem placement speed, as shitty as power charge xD Maybe ill just add crit, or slam. Will see.

Meh, I didnt know they changed flame toterino, so totems dont taunt. Guess ill stick with pulse, or something like that. Been thinging how to make this build full ES, but god damn, shit is hard.

Edit: yeah well, im on them mostly cause life ;d Gloves like you? Mate i was looking for them for so long. Cant even find good base to roll, since shit is only from Temple. If you have any tips - feel free, and obligated (xd) to write.
Last edited by fryderyknicze on Jun 12, 2020, 11:08:25 AM
Anyone else starting this for Harvest?

I'm practicing shaving off the normal 48 hours it takes me to get to maps (not a joke I am trash at balancing mechanics)and I'm looking for suggestions on how to get to maps day one with FP totes.

Wallach mentioned not to take Ancestral Bond and self-cast FP while using Holy Flame Totes as utility during early-midgame. I'm thinking of just suping up HFT (with AB) till cruel lab then swapping to FP totes and dropping HFT after ritual of awakening.

Thoughts? And any pointers on not taking 5 years to get to maps?! :P

"
fryderyknicze wrote:
@tosminic - yeah, changed to totem placement speed, as shitty as power charge xD Maybe ill just add crit, or slam. Will see.

Meh, I didnt know they changed flame toterino, so totems dont taunt. Guess ill stick with pulse, or something like that. Been thinging how to make this build full ES, but god damn, shit is hard.

Edit: yeah well, im on them mostly cause life ;d Gloves like you? Mate i was looking for them for so long. Cant even find good base to roll, since shit is only from Temple. If you have any tips - feel free, and obligated (xd) to write.

As far as I know, you can't actually roll for the temple mod...you just have to get lucky and find a pair with a good life/mana roll. I bought those gloves with an open affix, crafted Cannot roll attack mods, and then slammed with a Warlord's exalted orb for the extra spell damage...only hit T3 but oh well.

Last league I didn't have the Puhuarte mod on the gloves so I crafted these.

What might help a little is if you get rid of the dex requirement and just focus on Life/Mana/Puhuarte (which also comes with T1 cold res) + whatever other res you can find.
I'll probably return to PoE the next league so I'm looking forward to the updates on this build :)
I used this guide a couple leagues ago and want to do it again for Harvest as I really enjoyed it.

Wallach, I'd like to request a fresh thread with a link back to this one for history. It's really hard to find the current data when thread gets this long.

Thanks for writing this guide! Very much looking forward to playing it again!
"
We've made some changes to the Hierophant

I have a bad feeling about this ... Hopefully its only the brand node, which is likely
Last edited by deimudda69 on Jun 15, 2020, 8:25:45 PM
I'll probably make a video on the manifesto tonight, but in general, nothing in the manifesto sounds very scary for this build. Every crit build will be losing access to crit multi, but this build isn't overly affected by it.

The more practical changes will be in the passive tree I imagine.

Edit: As for rebooting the thread, that is unlikely. My updates usually go directly into the guide itself, anything else you'll just have to start at the last page and work backwards.
Last edited by Wallach on Jun 15, 2020, 9:39:51 PM
"
These are changes to one major notable on each tree

That will be for brands, pretty sure it'll be fine. I'll do this as my league starter I think.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 15, 2020, 11:29:48 PM
"
Hexproof now gives immunity to curses, on top of preventing any curse being applied. This means that if you gain Hexproof, you'll immediately remove any curses on you. This was an oversight that this wasn't already the case, and will mean that stealing Hexproof from enemies will now clear all curses off you.

Will this build be affetced by this change? or don't we count as hexproof just because the curses do not affect us? I'm really a bit worried about this point... it would cut off a lot of damage.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Will this build be affetced by this change? or don't we count as hexproof just because the curses do not affect us? I'm really a bit worried about this point... it would cut off a lot of damage.

Atziri's Reflection says "Unaffected by Curses" rather than Hexproof, so it won't matter. The normal Kikazuru route says "reduced effect of curses" (that we take to 100%), which isn't the same as Hexproof either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info