[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Mindolin wrote:
Could anyone take a look at my profile and tell me if i am doing something wrong?

i have no problem with 13-15 maps Alch + Chisel, but bosses takes ages for me.

normal map bosses takes 2min to kill, feels off when i can't do a blight mission because the boss will kill me everytime.

thanks in advance!

From a quick glance, I'll say you should try to cap your resistances.
Make sure your cold resistance is higher, then grab the wise oak, to get some more penetration during the flask effect.

On the gloves, try and grab the extra damage to chilled enemies. They're not that expensive anymore, with proper stats.

You also wanna try and get an amulet, that you can anoint as well. There're some powerful options, he mentions in his post on the frontpage.

I've taken a look at your character in PoB, and I've made slight changes to your skilltree, to give you a bit more DPS.

https://pastebin.com/fWDwCyE4

At the right side, I've altered the path, to free up 1 skill point you didn't need to have assigned. Aside from that, few of the minor HP nodes have been taken off for the time being, to be put in spell crit multiplier

This should boost it nicely for a start.
also playin the build and havin a blast
bosses were a problem till i got more life

now im not sure where to go before i can simulacrum and shaper/elder
guardians are hard but doable

should i save for a reflection now or upgrade my gear? how about the skilltree? not sure if i messed something up here...

should the cluster jewel go to less passiv slots, 6 feels a bit high?

thanks in advance :D
"
xiatr4in wrote:
also playin the build and havin a blast
bosses were a problem till i got more life

now im not sure where to go before i can simulacrum and shaper/elder
guardians are hard but doable

should i save for a reflection now or upgrade my gear? how about the skilltree? not sure if i messed something up here...

should the cluster jewel go to less passiv slots, 6 feels a bit high?

thanks in advance :D

Getting your hands on atziri's flask will be a good upgrade too.
You might also want to consider acquiring Flash Freeze as a start, on your anointment, until you can afford Heart of Ice.
These 2 will definitely improve your bossing, and then comes the more expensive options.

Reflection is a great addition to the build, as it allows coward's legacy, giving you a great damage increase paired with Pain Attunement.

ok thanks :) how about the items? should i get there upgrades? or just save for the reflection?

about the atziris, which one would u trade? would this help to survive or for damage?
Massive thanks for the help, i am gonna try them out!
Playing this build now for a while - your Simulacrum video ... was it with kinda bad gear?

I make at least 5 rewards at each wave and you only did 3 on the 19th wave and 4 on the 20th or was it the first Simulacrum you did?

About gearing ... do you know what I could adapt or what I should upgrade next?

"
SuperBurgers wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:
I have gloves with curse weakness corrupt so Unnerve is even better as before, 100% chance on second hit.

That sounds really useful, in my tests culling was not working on minotaur but maybe he was hexproof. I took the projectile speed for clear to try after that anyway and kept it.

Does anyone have any tips on dealing with high burning damage? I do have a silver flask to swap but that Elder guardian tears through it and I can't portal in that fight. I know we have a Pantheon choice but is there something simple I'm overlooking?

Your issues are probably caused by the additional mods. His burning degen is indeed hard and especially noticeable when you change from 2x Kikazaru to Reflection because the rings provide very high regen.
Just run the map white or blue with mods you can ignore.

I am still running the above setup with curse-on-hit gloves plus Unnerve + Culling and am now sure that it is absolutely the best option for both FP and my Arc totems.

Culling strike: after some degree of DPS our only concern are big boss one-shots or some of their unlucky action sequences, those come always when they are lowered to 25-30% of HP or less. Unnerve: essentially easy 10% more multiplier that cannot be lowered or ignored or avoided by the mobs.
is it possible to use frostbolt instead of freezing pulse? Does it any difference?
Prices for 1 socked Soul Mantles are insane. Lols, corrupted !! 2socks" for 7 ex, 6L with requested colour for 20 ex with just 20 % spell damage, people are greedy.Jesus. I will not pay such for about 15 k more damage, never.
Last edited by Wilmots on Apr 4, 2020, 5:12:58 PM
"
exxidus wrote:
Playing this build now for a while - your Simulacrum video ... was it with kinda bad gear?

I make at least 5 rewards at each wave and you only did 3 on the 19th wave and 4 on the 20th or was it the first Simulacrum you did?

About gearing ... do you know what I could adapt or what I should upgrade next?

Helmet enchant, +1 soul mantle, watcher's eye with hatred buffs, and the awakened gems. Those will be next upgrades i think. But you pick what you gonna do next.
Last edited by realjam on Apr 4, 2020, 5:33:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info