[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
KookieMonsta wrote:
I have the Queen's Sacrifice prophecy and a shield, but with my gear I don't think I can beat Uber-Atziri :( does anyone have any suggestions of the best way to do this with the gear I have?

Well she's a lot harder than she used to be because of the HP boost apparently (I think I had a Pandemonius at least when I did it) but the good news is the prophecy is only consumed when you kill her so it should be safe to try apart from the cost of entry. At least, when I did it, it wasn't shown on the right side of the screen so it didn't proc just by going in the room.

It is pretty surprisingly hard and annoying though because totems will die to fire circles and stuff.
"
KookieMonsta wrote:
I have the Queen's Sacrifice prophecy and a shield, but with my gear I don't think I can beat Uber-Atziri :( does anyone have any suggestions of the best way to do this with the gear I have?

Nonsense. Go for it! Worse thing that happens is you lose 6 portals and need to buy more fragments. She's tough, but as long as you avoid the fire you'll be fine.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
How strange, the "Precise Retaliation" Jewel messes up my PoB. Hovering on it fills the entire screen with an empty box. If I edit that line to break the mod, it works fine.

I will also mention for helm rolling craftofexile.com is good to estimate total number and cost of fossils based on mods you want. Sometimes a 3 socket and blocking is cheaper, sometimes 2 socket and spamming is better. It's new so may have some bugs.

Also, I think you're undervaluing the projectile medium jewel a bit. It PoBs a little higher than the crit one for me (probably due to cast speed) and has the unaccounted for projectile speed, but that's weighed against the crit multi. I am not sure how often we block against bosses though to really compare. Since mine gives dex replacing it will be annoying so I'll keep it for now. I did not really like the curse one just because hexproof exists and I have the most trouble on elder guardians with crazy mods and I'd prefer not to check for that too.

I seem to be having the same issue, can someone who can see it correctly post its details.

Im stoned, ignore me, i get the above result when hovering over the jewel, the notables themselves work fine
Last edited by Hbgsmokesalot on Apr 2, 2020, 9:39:10 AM
Yes I was just talking about hovering to read it (or when changing in Items), it does provide a benefit still.
"
KookieMonsta wrote:

Whisper me ingame, I'll take her down for you.

Name's Thenioux
Hi! Noob question. Is running 1 herald or aura viable if I don't have clear mind jewel?
I don't use Rejuvenation Totem. I use Spell Totem + Vitality +Reduced Mana. Like a boss.
"
Beibe wrote:
Hi! Noob question. Is running 1 herald or aura viable if I don't have clear mind jewel?

Yes, but a Clear Mind jewel is only 2 Chaos on trade. There really isn't a reason to not get one unless you're SSF.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/eyYbtL
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 2, 2020, 2:28:26 PM

I've pushed this build pretty far I think. I can burst up to about 1.6M shaper dps per totem which is pretty good I think, it's not the best boss killer but mapping is amazing.

I'm not using a wise oak because my resists are messed up atm, i'll recraft my helmet at some point and fix that.

I might recraft the boots and try for 30-35 movespeed, T1 life and 2 T2-T1 resists, and a high dex roll. That would be the dream.

I don't know what the wand is worth, the dps I get from shocking on crits is massive. I only have about 50% crit chance, I have enough cast speed though that i'll get the shock eventually.

I leveled and vaaled the empower so I took that as a sign that it was time to buy a +1 soul mantle. The dps boost was insane, also got lucky and only paid 28ex for the perfect colors. I'll be attempting a double corrupt on my next temple with my old mantle

So far I've killed awakener lvl 8, I can farm 60% delirious t16 100% increased item quantity maps pretty easily, simulacrum obviously, Cleared T16 HoGM, I can solo farm T16 blighted maps with nearly perfect success rates, I haven't really pushed the delve much i'm probably just going to farm azurite now that i'm in monster level 83.

I've had an amazing league so far, league start was really smooth and I luckily six linked the first soul mantle in 120 fusings. From that point on it's been a roller coaster.

I've no idea how many exalts i've farmed and spent but it's more than any other league i've played so far and this build is to thank. The map clear is amazing with good projectile speed. Single target took a good bit of investment to make good but it handled everything up to and including T16 maps. I've had some pretty insane luck between hitting both enlighten 4 and empower 4 on my first 2 attemps. I dropped a 21/23 vaal blade vortex from a simulacrum. Got a warlords exalted from a drox. Crazy stuff all league.

Here's my POB if anyone wants to see more https://pastebin.com/fVKyH7hT

First time running FP totems; absolutely enjoying it! Thanks for a great build Wallach.

Are there any further life nodes we take after dropping Sanctum of Thought (assuming we run Atziri's Reflection)? The Melding wheel is crap and the Written in Blood wheel is a 2 extra points away (though it makes Doom Cast easier to access).
In POB with Cowards Legacy/Soul Mantle/Essence Worm/Pandemonius/Atziri's Reflection equipped and assuming 3 85 life rolls for helm, gloves and boots and one 65 life roll on the other ring leaves us with about 3.7k life and 1.1 k mana; how can this be boosted?

I assume 4.1k life + 1.3k mana would be reasonable for t16s?

Edit: Repathed to Written in Blood and Doom Cast while pathing to Assassination via Cold-Hearted Calculation; still sub 4k life.
Last edited by Cau8ery on Apr 2, 2020, 5:24:49 PM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
Beibe wrote:

Yes, but a Clear Mind jewel is only 2 Chaos on trade. There really isn't a reason to not get one unless you're SSF.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/eyYbtL

Got it! Thanks!
I don't use Rejuvenation Totem. I use Spell Totem + Vitality +Reduced Mana. Like a boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info