[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Did you include the anointment on Pandemonius? A good rare will beat it but I don't think yours is at that level.

https://pastebin.com/NVw7BszC
I already put the anointment and DPS difference is not too much. Idk if I need to spend 4ex because almost every top player in poeninja are using it.
"
velaxi1 wrote:
"
Did you include the anointment on Pandemonius? A good rare will beat it but I don't think yours is at that level.

https://pastebin.com/NVw7BszC
I already put the anointment and DPS difference is not too much. Idk if I need to spend 4ex because almost every top player in poeninja are using it.

I think the problem is you don't have 'Enemy is chilled' ticked. Also you should set up as shaper/guardian boss since penetration is more useful (they have higher resistances). You should probably use Wallach's pastbin and copy his configuration to yours and save it since it has some curses applied etc to make it more realistic.

Note too that with +20% elemental damage from catalysts, it goes up to 24% penetration plus more cold damage depending on your roll. So best compare against that since it's cheap.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Mar 25, 2020, 4:05:16 AM
"
I think the problem is you don't have 'Enemy is chilled' ticked. Also you should set up as shaper/guardian boss since penetration is more useful (they have higher resistances). You should probably use Wallach's pastbin and copy his configuration to yours and save it since it has some curses applied etc to make it more realistic.

Note too that with +20% elemental damage from catalysts, it goes up to 24% penetration plus more cold damage depending on your roll. So best compare against that since it's cheap.

Oh I forgot about POB configuration and catalyst. Looks like it improve my DPS for 12%. Now I know what to buy first since it took forever to buy reflection. Thank you.
Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone know if the cluster jewel notable "Shrieking bolts" will allow our totems to taunt for us? Seems like a good extra defensive layer for bosses.

https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Shrieking+Bolts
I see many people talking about cluster jewels, but the written guide hasn't been updated for this really.
I see the PoB tree is changed for cluster jewel, but not sure what would be a good one to use. Or what my options are.

Currently running the oldschool tree, but would like to switch over to the cluster tree.

any suggestions on jewels that won't gimp me out?
I have openness as a small one, because it gives 30 max mana and 20 % mana, which gives me almost 400 mana. Al the other cluster jewels read somehow nice, but seem to be wasted passives.
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 25, 2020, 5:58:17 AM

I tried with these 2 jewels - large & medium.

it gave me 3-4k extra damage in game on the tooltip.

but in PoB selecting freezing pulse as main skill, "total damage" it gave me 130k LESS damage!

So for now i'm going back to the old build, because I'm not an expert builder and not sure how to make cluster jewels work properly.

Hoping for more feedback from others.
pretty happy with my setup right now.
any suggestion on the next big upgrade?
I know I need to run labs, but getting the right enchants is quite a pain.

I'm thinking Pandemonius, but would that even be an upgrade?

So this is my current gear. I'm running T13/T14 maps atm and I do die occassionally from getting caught in multiple attacks at once and if i misstep during boss fights but overall there hasnt been a map I can't complete.

I have around 4 ex to my name, and trying to see where to get the most bang for my buck with investing in gear.

"
NopileosX2 wrote:
What is the next thing I should focus on.

You're missing the helm enchant.
Aside from that and the gems you mentioned, if you have the currency I'd maybe look and see if there are any double corrupted Soul Mantles on the market. Or buy them and double corrupt them.
Last edited by Gulch on Mar 25, 2020, 8:07:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info