[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

i got a pandemonium + anoint

the damage and survivability i got from that is just dumb compared to what pob says.

definitely go that before atziri imvho!
What is the next thing I should focus on. I still need a 21/20 or 21/23 Freezing Pulse got the ex for it probably gonna get one. Got 2 awakened gems, still need the Awakened Controlled Destruction. This seems to fall now in price. So probably gonna get one soon.
My Boots and ring can probably be better but there was no need so far and don't know really what to look out on. I am missing quality on most of my other gems but don't really think it is important.

I got a watcher's eye with added cold damage and penetration is like double the cost and only 2-3% more dps and getting both on one is gonna cost a whole lot more.

I know this is already very endgame stuff and I can kill all bosses on A8 without any problems apart from Sirius, where I die 2-3 times in the last phase because I am playing bad. Still want to get as much damage as possible out of it for the fun.

My weapon seems so be pretty good according to PoB don't know how to upgrade this slot and how much it would bring in terms of DPS. The one used in the PoB of this build would be 9% more DPS because of the cast speed, but don't know how hard it will be to get it.

Last edited by NopileosX2 on Mar 24, 2020, 6:30:50 PM
Hi guys,

I have been working a bit on this build,

please find below my PoB with 4M DPS / totem > 16M. You can check my profile too.

https://pastebin.com/f69gZg7d

Should be some room to improve please let me know.

Cheers.
"
CruorFRA wrote:
Hi guys,

please find below my PoB with 4M DPS / totem > 16M. You can check my profile too.

Cheers.

3300 life is too much living on the edge for me but other than the choice of new jewel and dps over ES/HP it's pretty much what i finished with last season. I think one of us pushed it at 5M/Per. Good Build for glass canon (where do you get ignite and frenzy charges?)
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 24, 2020, 7:58:26 PM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
CruorFRA wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheers.

3300 life is too much living on the edge for me but other than the choice of new jewel and dps over ES/HP it's pretty much what i finished with last season. I think one of us pushed it at 5M/Per. Good Build for glass canon.

I was wondering if going glass cannon after 95 is good though, since I do die too much already anyway like a lot of people are saying. But I think most of that is delirium shenanigans. Gotta go fast.

Any tips for Delve? I think withering step would be a good sub for portal but can't think of much else. Mainline farming is easy, darkness diving is a little scary compared to something like cyclone.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
CruorFRA wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheers.

3300 life is too much living on the edge for me but other than the choice of new jewel and dps over ES/HP it's pretty much what i finished with last season. I think one of us pushed it at 5M/Per. Good Build for glass canon.

I was wondering if going glass cannon after 95 is good though, since I do die too much already anyway like a lot of people are saying. But I think most of that is delirium shenanigans. Gotta go fast.

Any tips for Delve? I think withering step would be a good sub for portal but can't think of much else. Mainline farming is easy, darkness diving is a little scary compared to something like cyclone.

Went 350ish on the glass canon in delve last season, it was getting rippy and random 1 shot. Problem is you dip into mana often to get dps and since we run Mind over matter it's a little like shooting ourself in the foot since our hp is already low. For delve to for more than 350 i'd go phasing flask of course and stacking more hp/mana. Dps was never an issue, surviving 1 shot was for me.
I think I'd rather just hit ~150 and darkness farm, at least for now. Build seems decent for that but I think I need some phasing.

Is using the prophecy for Reflection a bad idea? What are the chances Uber Atziri bricks me? I haven't done Alluring Abyss for a few leagues now.

edit: nvm it only procs on kill, she is still kinda tough without good DPS but I got there.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Mar 25, 2020, 12:37:18 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
KoenKolko wrote:
Also using this build. Next upgrade I think is going to be a better wand, because I somehow get rid of all my currency before I come even close to Atziri's Reflection :')

A quick,cheap and minor upgrade is to Bless those Kikazaru rings, then maybe that opens the door to a different belt that doesn't have Lightning Res on it?

What do you mean by bless thos kikazaru ?

I wonder if its worth to buy the Pandemonius because the dps seems to decrease if I swap the current amulet or just save it for Reflection.

And also what is the recommended cluster jewel beside master of fear + wish for death?
"
gisabelle wrote:

What do you mean by bless thos kikazaru ?

Blessed orbs to max out lightning resistance cheaply, allowing more options elsewhere.

"
velaxi1 wrote:

I wonder if its worth to buy the Pandemonius because the dps seems to decrease if I swap the current amulet or just save it for Reflection.

And also what is the recommended cluster jewel beside master of fear + wish for death?

Did you include the anointment on Pandemonius? A good rare will beat it but I don't think yours is at that level.

Question from me: any consensus on helm mods? Redeemer with frigid+pristine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info