[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Balvi wrote:
Hi Fellas
what notables are you using?

Large: Arcane Heroism + Burden Projection (8 passives)
Medium: Wish for Death + Master of Fear (4 passives)
Small: Fettle (3 passives)

Managed to get some additional dexterity to passives aswell, so i could drop 30 dex node, feels pretty good right now :)
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:
Hi Fellas

have: large: Ancestral Inspiration>Burden Projection>Thaumophage
damage, arcane surge and defence in this combo
not have yet: medium: i will get the Snaring spirits and not sure on the next one
not have yet: small: not sure yet

None atm, i'm lossing damage with all of them compare to the old tree and Ancestral Inspiration is kind of useless since AS is already always on. I prefer using 5 pts to get throatseeker on tree and at 95 going written in blood + doomcast

On another note i just started T16... very easy, just pop RF on boss for fast kill. still very OP and fast even without atziri/pandemonium/hatred and zealot. Loving it.

Really? :( interesting that by using the new notable we won't improve our build?
I was thinking perhaps some defensive ones would be good as we have good enough damage? Perhaps OP can share his opinion when he had time to get more familiar with the notables.
"
Trawe wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:
Hi Fellas

Managed to get some additional dexterity to passives aswell, so i could drop 30 dex node, feels pretty good right now :)

Medium, i find that:

Streamlined and repeater much better dps wise

cheers

So I am kinda at a loss on what to improve next, can someone help? Also can you guys take a quick look at my passive tree? I hope I didn't screw up anything there, my FP tooltip dmg is only 100k
Last edited by Millennium on Mar 19, 2020, 11:25:29 AM
"
Millennium wrote:

So I am kinda at a loss on what to improve next, can someone help? Also can you guys take a quick look at my passive tree? I hope I didn't screw up anything there, my FP tooltip dmg is only 100k

Damn you dropped 30ex of currency that fast?! Pretty good. (Hope you didnt scam noob and dropped a mirror of are better than me in market bulking)

Your passives are ok if you want to use new stuff but prob not optimal. Next step in dps upgrade are in +- order, 1 - SM 6L Corrupt +2 proj dam (same setup) or +1 all with emp red gem maxed instead of crit gem 2- Awaken Cold Damage Support Max Level (for the +1 cold gem) 3 - Prismatic Jewel 15% cold pen/60% cold dam on hatred (100ex lol) 4- head with 30 speed pulse enchant 5- then the rest of the gems that can be awaken 6 - sulphur flask 7 - then Gloves with 50% Dam on chilled 8- Boots with res pen enchant... and.... GG.

Also flask are not optimal atm, you shouldnt need mana, should have crit one.

You are pretty far ahead already tho

For PB numbers you need to go in the setup, ad 7-8 curse, checked the CHILLED monster effect, add the charges 3/3, change damage to shaper, click all flask and you should be at 1+M/totem atm.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 19, 2020, 12:15:36 PM
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:

Damn you dropped 30ex of currency that fast?! Pretty good. (Hope you didnt scam noob and dropped a mirror of are better than me in market bulking)

Your passives are ok if you want to use new stuff but prob not optimal. Next step in dps upgrade are in +- order, 1 - SM 6L Corrupt +2 proj dam (same setup) or +1 all with emp red gem maxed instead of crit gem 2- Awaken Cold Damage Support Max Level (for the +1 cold gem) 3 - Prismatic Jewel 15% cold pen/60% cold dam on hatred (100ex lol) 4- head with 30 speed pulse enchant 5- then the rest of the gems that can be awaken 6 - sulphur flask 7 - then Gloves with 50% Dam on chilled 8- Boots with res pen enchant... and.... GG.

Also flask are not optimal atm, you shouldnt need mana, should have crit one.

You are pretty far ahead already tho

For PB numbers you need to go in the setup, ad 7-8 curse, checked the CHILLED monster effect, add the charges 3/3, change damage to shaper, click all flask and you should be at 1+M/totem atm.

Yeah the flask was supposed to be diamond but I recently did a no regen map, so I had to get a mana flask.

I don't know why but I cant finish simulacrum. Kosis the Revelation is super hard, and I find it ridiculous that I can't even get its energy shield down with this kind of setup. Am I missing something here?
Last edited by Millennium on Mar 19, 2020, 12:26:47 PM
"
Trawe wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:
Hi Fellas

Large: Corrosive Elements + Notables get 25% increased effect
Medium: Basics of Pain + Quick Getaway
Small: +2 Dex + +3 Lighning Res + No Witnesses
1 question for the non atziri mirror version whats better for the 6th link gem , faster casting or the increased crit chance? since im seeing a few using faster casting i wanted to ask thank you
"
Millennium wrote:

I don't know why but I cant finish simulacrum. Kosis the Revelation is super hard, and I find it ridiculous that I can't even get its energy shield down with this kind of setup. Am I missing something here?

Even when popping RF? With you setup he should die quick, Go for awaken added cold damage max level on your next shopping it's gonna help a lot.
"
realVIP wrote:
1 question for the non atziri mirror version whats better for the 6th link gem , faster casting or the increased crit chance? since im seeing a few using faster casting i wanted to ask thank you

We all are without atziri until we can buy it i'd say keep crit unless you go empower version. With proj speed and the passive tree the casting is already very fast. I'm playing without atz atm clearing T16 juiced up with the guide setup ez.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info