[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Rxdly wrote:
Thanks for the build Wallach! Been fun so far, gonna continue pushing and see how far we can get it. Would you say that with how delerium is this league this one or Holy Flame would work better? cheers

Chill, Freeze is great quality of life. That said if you really like holy flame u can simply cast 4-5 fp totems then add in a holy flame-multiple totem setup then u can cast a 6th totem like holy flame to stand on for consc ground.
(I'm not wallach) but think this answer suffices.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Mar 18, 2020, 3:36:22 PM
This looks like the best and most up to date totem guide out.

I'm sticking with Arc Totems for the time being (just feels so good). Are there any changes I need to make outside of swapping out obvious cold gear for lightning gear and cold passives for lightning passives?

I might end up switching to FP down the road, but I think I'll use this as a benchmark for my Arc Totems.
Coming upon end game at 94 and 32 watchstones and man did the fossil changes really mess with belts and helms. Hunter orbs are 4 ex and redeemer orbs are 3 ex. I want to make a redeemer stygian to get back the cold we lost and then a hunter or redeemer helm and jeez i'm going to be saving up like 8 ex before fossils just to start. That fossil change was rough.
Hi Fellas

what notables are you using?

have: large: Ancestral Inspiration>Burden Projection>Thaumophage
damage, arcane surge and defence in this combo
not have yet: medium: i will get the Snaring spirits and not sure on the next one
not have yet: small: not sure yet
I just got the medium curse one someone mentioned earlier because I don't have many skill points yet. Unnerve is 10% more taken and Culling Strike is kind of another 10% more (nice against those stupid buff Delirium rares). I don't know if it's optimal but clear seems OK anyway and these help on bosses.

Edit to add a question: Flame Dash feels kinda bad right now but I haven't added quality to it yet. Has anyone played around with other movement skills and Second Wind?
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Mar 18, 2020, 7:13:56 PM
"
Balvi wrote:
Hi Fellas

what notables are you using?

have: large: Ancestral Inspiration>Burden Projection>Thaumophage
damage, arcane surge and defence in this combo
not have yet: medium: i will get the Snaring spirits and not sure on the next one
not have yet: small: not sure yet

None atm, i'm lossing damage with all of them compare to the old tree and Ancestral Inspiration is kind of useless since AS is already always on. I prefer using 5 pts to get throatseeker on tree and at 95 going written in blood + doomcast

On another note i just started T16... very easy, just pop RF on boss for fast kill. still very OP and fast even without atziri/pandemonium/hatred and zealot. Loving it.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Mar 18, 2020, 9:57:34 PM
Which one should I buy first, 6 link soul mantle or Pandemonius?
any got gameplay video of this build in red map deliriums or a simulacrum clear? too many builds now talking it up but falling apart in endgame
"
cradzilla wrote:
any got gameplay video of this build in red map deliriums or a simulacrum clear? too many builds now talking it up but falling apart in endgame

I did 20/20 simulacrum yesterday, very easy, got 2 bosses
"
velaxi1 wrote:
Which one should I buy first, 6 link soul mantle or Pandemonius?

Don't know 100% but 6L Soul mantle is more important imo. You can get an decent amulet for some chaos and Pandemonius is not that big of an upgrade then another link for FP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info