Somebody explain the logic to me

"
[Removed by Support]
I don't get hysterical over anything random imbeciles say/do on the Internet. Sorry to disappoint.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Nov 24, 2019, 12:04:46 AM
LOL :D
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Boem, it seems like you made somebody salty, or they wouldn't bother wasting time impersonating you. There are no motives for this that do not involve being a butthurt queen.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 23, 2019, 7:55:14 PM
^I am well aware, funnily enough i was talking with my dad today while he was browsing on his i-pad and a quote passed "the greatest compliment is imitation" so i told him about this forum imposter and his response was

"Good".

And thx for the laughs Altnaharra, nice to see a right being produced out of a wrong.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^I am well aware, funnily enough i was talking with my dad today while he was browsing on his i-pad and a quote passed "the greatest compliment is imitation" so i told him about this forum imposter and his response was

"Good".

are you saying you're complaining to your parents about being bullied online?

your dad meant imitation in the creative field, like GGG imitate Blizzard for example, not when someone makes a silly face and starts clapping their hands like a chicken saying "hurr durr look i'm boem". No offense dude, but it just sounds ridiculous
a1 was merely a setback
Last edited by Goatmanse on Nov 23, 2019, 8:23:53 PM
"
Goatmanse wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

"Good".

are you saying you're complaining to your parents about being bullied online?

If you want to take credit for me having a laugh at your expense with my dad based on a random passing quote in his feed, then sure, go ahead?

Peace,

-Boem-
Chris stop trolling/fishing players, they're feeling insecure.
The void is a calculated mass.
It occurs to me, you shouldn't get too close to fake Boem

It might be one of those lightning doppelgangers that looks like you, follows you around, and then when you turn your back - Boem! Zzzap! and you're back in your HO with your hair all frizzed and smoke pouring out your ears, and your xp is down.

Maybe it's just my sense of humour but it's funny to see how the staffers are simultaneously meticulously on-point with editing posts but have a rather laissez-faire approach to entire puppet armies of sock puppets. Perhaps they're just letting you have your 15 minutes of fame...
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Eloquence and satire wrapped up in a bun of flames resulting in the most pleasant of all the prickly burns.

/tips fedora

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info