Path of exile 2 is not coming to Xbox one / ps4

It's probably a bottleneck for current development due a bad hardware so this will be not continued ?
So this is the reason to skip any improvements for console over last year, no chat, no party search etc.
Last edited by CaseyRybak on Nov 16, 2019, 4:49:21 AM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2019, 8:18:58 PM
Did i miss something?... because I'm pretty sure I saw it running on a phone...

I think it will be fine, if anything PS5 is out next Christmas which is when PoE2 will probably release.
"
RedHimself__ wrote:

I think it will be fine, if anything PS5 is out next Christmas which is when PoE2 will probably release.

It's called path of exile mobile on phone, a different game, engine and requirements.
Dont be fucking stupid of course it will be released on consoles.
"
"
RedHimself__ wrote:

It's called path of exile mobile on phone, a different game, engine and requirements.

So we will be just fine. Got it. thanks.
"
Colin Bass wrote:

I didn't say it will be not on consoles, but not on current gen, xbox one and ps4
"
"
Colin Bass wrote:

I didn't say it will be not on consoles, but not on current gen, xbox one and ps4

No, you said bad hardware. You never said for next generation of Consoles.
Will next generation of Consoles be ready for Launch of Diablo 4 and PoE 2? Could be, yes. Is it for sure? No.
Does this mean that Diablo 4 and PoE 2 will not be released on current generations of Consoles? No, not at all.

Not everyone can afford to buy a brand new released Console. I for instance, am likely to not buy next generation of Console until at least a year after release, maybe I even wait 2 yrs after release buying it.

And seeing how the policy and terms and rules are nowadays regarding both Console and games releases and how the development have been and is and will come to be in the future, all that may just be reason enough for me to just skip out entirely on buying any kind of Games and Consoles.
"
Kundarin wrote:
"
"
Colin Bass wrote:

No, you said bad hardware. You never said for next generation of Consoles.
Will next generation of Consoles be ready for Launch of Diablo 4 and PoE 2? Could be, yes. Is it for sure? No.
Does this mean that Diablo 4 and PoE 2 will not be released on current generations of Consoles? No, not at all.

Not everyone can afford to buy a brand new released Console. I for instance, am likely to not buy next generation of Console until at least a year after release, maybe I even wait 2 yrs after release buying it.

And seeing how the policy and terms and rules are nowadays regarding both Console and games releases and how the development have been and is and will come to be in the future, all that may just be reason enough for me to just skip out entirely on buying any kind of Games and Consoles.

^^^ This. And I'm not sure what Xbox is doing about it, but Sony doesn't want the PS4 to become irrelevant for a while. They're gonna make a bunch of PS4/5 games play together and keep support up for a least a couple years after.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
RedHimself__ wrote:
"
"
RedHimself__ wrote:

So we will be just fine. Got it. thanks.

What do you got ? :D

Look Path of exila mobile is not Path of exile or even less Path of exile 2...
It will be like Diablo immortal is to Diablo 3.
For what it's worth, Blizzard have officially stated the Diablo 4 is coming out for the current generation of consoles, so unless we get an official announcement from GGG that PoE 2 will not be, then I think to claim otherwise is recklessly speculative.
Will it run well?!? That's a whole different question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info