Random Things from the Interwebs - Treelon Musk

Yeah perhaps you're right.
Maybe I'm just afraid of things that don't really affect me.
And unnecessarily saddened by the things that I see on TV or on the internet.
And I really do hope that we humans will be all right.
Cause I'm still hoping before I die, to play a PoE/Diablo AI/VR/AR version.
Instead of experiencing Fallout 76 in real life.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Disappointed to discover Musk hasn’t actually turned himself to stone.
It's the best time to be alive and people act depressed, it's pretty weird.

I'm reminded of this "the worlds lungs are on fire" from a couple of months ago with the amazon fires and the histeria surounding it.

Then looking up the satelite data of the amazon forest of the past 16 years and seeing it's not even the worst fire from our known data.

Looking at Macron(not sure if thats typed correctly) going all "we must protect the amazon from the rightwing goverment in charge" only to learn the G7 summit was two days after that statement which made me go "ah i see what your doing".

I was talking with my dad about this and i told him, if Macron is actually honestly interested in preserving the tree's and woods, why isn't he doing mass scale forest planting in France instead of railing against people across the world and demanding they stop creating more agriculture space etc.

People are entirely hypocritical when it comes to politics and this stuff.

My advice would be, don't watch the news and other data sources if your not an optimistic person with a centered personality, because their way of conveying data is entirely centered on histeria and outrage fuelling the hot-button topics.

If you can't read the sources while knowing this is their money-grab angle, then your going to end up entirelly demotivated and depressed.

Have a good day and keep in mind, people have never been this fed or sheltered in all of history, crime has never been as low and age never been as high etc
Things are on a good path, which is bad news for progressive institutions because they need problems to survive and create collective movements around.

I'm all for this plant a tree movement, even if the numbers are low at least they are taking action in a way that is meaningfull for them, rather then Macrons path of doing nothing and judging others.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I'm all for this plant a tree movement, even if the numbers are low at least they are taking action in a way that is meaningfull for them, rather then Macrons path of doing nothing and judging others.

Peace,

-Boem-

thats true. much respect for actually DOING something, rather than whining and moaning at what others don't do in your eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info