Random Things from the Interwebs - Treelon Musk

tweeter source
teamtrees.org

Planting 20 million trees for 2020

Disclaimer : Not affiliated, just supporting. And yeah I enjoy Mr Beast videos and Elon Musk is a hero of mine.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Nov 1, 2019, 1:21:53 AM
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2019, 3:16:02 PM
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 14, 2020, 11:31:53 PM
"
elesham4ever wrote:
10 ex says OP has Elon Musk Rule 34 imagery on his hard drive.

Not sure what Elon Musk Rule 34 was so googled it (man I'm old) and found these instead..

Oooh that's hot.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
Last edited by element274 on Nov 1, 2019, 11:01:18 PM
I don´t understand your math.

A sappling is like 0,90 - 1,50 EUR
the time it costs to plant is around 1 EUR unless you fool around like these lads
the promise they give is spending one on one.

I would say this scam is ..... priceless.

Could you please make me a picture where elon musketiere is a fire-elemental holding a rocket, the exhaust burning down all the trees ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
I don´t understand your math.

A sappling is like 0,90 - 1,50 EUR
the time it costs to plant is around 1 EUR unless you fool around like these lads
the promise they give is spending one on one.

I would say this scam is ..... priceless.

Could you please make me a picture where elon musketiere is a fire-elemental holding a rocket, the exhaust burning down all the trees ?

No idea about the math maybe you could ask them or the organization they have collaborated with, Arbor Day Foundation, before you declare scam on this. And no, I have no talent at drawing. Perhaps click the tweeter source under the pic and ask him instead, and ask nicely. K nice ty gl.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
Last edited by element274 on Nov 2, 2019, 7:26:21 AM
Me nice ? Your compass is way off too !!
I cut a tree down today, sawed him into "nice" 60cm inches.

#TeamDinosaur
Hint: We use Birdfeeders instead of drones, they are uber effektive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Me nice ? Your compass is way off too !!
I cut a tree down today, sawed him into "nice" 60cm inches.

#TeamDinosaur
Hint: We use Birdfeeders instead of drones, they are uber effektive.

Yup trees are useful as lumber.
I like humans really, the appetite for consumption is amazing.
Without any regard for his environment.
The sheer arrogance that this world was made for him.

Nah don't sweat it. We're just insignificant fools trapped in this rock with nowhere to go but extinction. Why later when we can do it sooner eh.

If you don't want to support this pathetic effort of those who think they can make a difference then don't. It's all the same really, doesn't matter whether we die after a billion years or tomorrow.

Filthy Casual Scrub.
Last edited by element274 on Nov 2, 2019, 3:25:52 PM
you're right it doesn't matter.

but to think that we have such an impact on the environment is the real arrogance.

by all means, support their campaign and stuff, but i watched probably the most retarded video i've ever seen on the internet about the subject. something like "what 20 million trees will do to the environment" or something. it was hilarious.

people have an extremely warped sense of scale when it comes to the earth. probably because we can fly across it and make a phone call to anywhere in the world, but its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than whats in your mind.

20 million trees is next to nothing. i bet theres 20 million trees between my city to the next.
if you look up the estimate for the worlds tree population, it states 3 trillion. but this is probably wildly inaccurate (and underestimated) as the previous estimation made by satellite imaging was 400 billion, and now they state theres over 600 billion in Russia alone.

but anyway, go with the 3 trillion mark. people don't even realize what that number is. its 3,000,000,000,000. or in other words, 20 million is not even 1/10,000th.

next you need to keep in mind just how many trees burn. the last few years almost the entire province of BC was on fire. hundreds of millions of trees burn down every year in a single province.
no, this doesn't mean the world is ending, it isn't a problem, and its actually beneficial to the overall forests because its the only way new fresh strong healthy trees can grow.
so just naturally there are billions of trees replaced every single year. naturally. every year.

the earth is fine. stop trying to save it.
aren't the people that try to save it the same ones that believe in evolution natural selection and all that too? shouldn't the world adapt? if something goes extinct, isn't that a good thing for the long term?
its all just very funny to me.
Perhaps your logic and math is dead-on.
Yup support it or not, you do you man.

Me I'm supporting it, these kinds of things makes me happy that at least people care. It may be insignificant but at least they cared.

So many people these days are very negative, uncaring, selfish and hating one another. Makes the world a bit sad really. These kinds of things gives a glimpse of a bit of happiness, a bit of sunshine in our dreary world. Even if its all pointless and amounts to nothing. At least for a moment it made me smile.

Maybe that's all really. I'm out. Good day.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
Last edited by element274 on Nov 2, 2019, 5:51:00 PM
yeah absolutely. i have no problem with it.

but keep in mind why the world seems so dreary and stuff. im not very negative and uncaring, but i also don't believe that using light bulbs and driving to work is going to destroy the world in 12 years.

so its my opinion that the reason why people need a glimpse of a bit of happiness and a bit of sunshine is because theres so much fear mongering going on its actually driving people insane.

my world is much more positive than fearing if i get a plastic straw with my mcdonalds meal that every whale is going to die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info