Diablo 2 remastered and diablo4 comming

Hmm... I not expecting anything, I just wait and c what will come up;) But would definitely play d2 remastered:D Not sure if D4 will ever happen, think lost arc is way realistic to be released at Europe and America than D4 in closest future.. PoE starts feel all t same all over again to me. I mean leagues r fine but once I hit maps is just t same PoE with little mini addon in each map... Nothing much new, get this feeling been there done that.. So it usually end up with 1 or 2 characters and I’m done. Well, will c soon what is going to be;) Some new good entertainment in ARPG would b good;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I'm excited to see D4!

Aaaaaaadn I'm curious to see how D2 Remastered will look like hahaha.
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I gotta post this here, just so I can have called it if it happens.

Whether the it's D4 or a D3 expansion I think the plot will be that Diablo gave up after getting killed with all the evils power. So he's gonna release all the evils from himself so they can all fight together.

I think all the seven evils will be back this time, which'd be pretty sweet. I thought it was dumb they just chose random evils to release from the soul stone. A Baal fight could've been done so well with D3 combat.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
i still play d2 (as recently as last night) but i am not interested in a diablo 2 remake/remaster, or d4. the people who made d2 are LONG GONE and blizzard is not the same company anymore. rip.

-----

"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Huh. I always thought that damage numbers and crit indicators were extremely helpful in identifying gear/stat/skill tweaks. I really prefer them to not really knowing.

Edit: a test dummy in our PoE hideouts would be amazing.

Maybe 3 types. Trash, yellow, boss/unique. (Maybe shaper a 4th)

i'm all for it. this would be SO GOOD. please ggg, a test dummy would be so useful to have. although i imagine it would be difficult to make it accurately represent damage to real monsters, but i'd love to see it implemented if it could really work as intended.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
If that one monster in the D4 trailer is supposed to be Duriel then I dont even expect them to get it right visually. Not even counting the environment textures.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 1, 2019, 9:21:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info