[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Just curious why no poisonous fangs?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Just curious why no poisonous fangs?

Poisonous Fangs is a great node while leveling to cap the Chance to Poison on hit to 100%, but later on it falls off in damage compared to other nodes. Depending on the equipment this is marginal and it is a good node to take. If it is just the right node for your current equipment and progression, then you should totally take it. You can always drop it later on. The tree is highly customizable and you should make use of that if you are familiar with PoB. :)
Last edited by MoosGames on Dec 14, 2019, 4:32:00 AM
hey , here a noob player who wants to try this build in ssf but i always have this problem , never know what filter use on it , can u help me with that?
"
hey , here a noob player who wants to try this build in ssf but i always have this problem , never know what filter use on it , can u help me with that?

I have actually never played SSF, but I would assume that you'd be good to set up a filter from neversink (http://www.filterblade.xyz/) with semi strict and make it stricter as you progress.
Note that under customize you can set your "leveling progression" where you can select claws. Be aware that you will want to pick up way more rare items in SSF then in trade league, since you just have to find all the nice stuff yourself. Though also keep in mind, that most items will be crafted for this build, so you will need to do a good amount of Delve if you want to follow my gearing suggestions.
"
Melvar wrote:
"
TheBenShee wrote:
so spell totem is now balista totem and also doesnt work with wither anymore. what should we use with that? kinda lost there
Spell Totem and Ballista Totem are two different gems. Shadow only gets Ballista Totem from Nessa; you can get Spell Totem later from Siosa in Act 3 or trade with another player for one.

Oh, thanks a lot Melvar for helping out there, I missed that comment (sadly the website doesn't notify me anymore, when there is a new reply on this post).

Spell Totems still funcion like they used to, there is just more different totem types now. You can eventually buy them all from the vendors. I must usually check the wiki myself, if I can't seem to find the right vendor for the gems I want to buy. :)
I can't seem to find it but where do you get -mana cost for your rings and chest? Thanks
"
Cynegold wrote:
I can't seem to find it but where do you get -mana cost for your rings and chest? Thanks

For rings you can either craft it on the crafting bench (after unveiling that mod once - or ask your friends if they have it; i sadly don't have it yet) or they drop like this in the Temple of Atzoatl (Incursion hybrid mods which also gives mana). poedbtw rings

On chests you can get it from crafting with serrated fossils. poedbtw chests
A few questions..

First off I'd like to say thank you for the awesome build I'm having a blast with this as my league starter. I am struggling with survivability though(@ level 72 with only 3.6k HP)Any suggestions?

I'm curious on how you pathed in your skill tree now that they've moved some stuff around? For instance Ambidexterity is now to the right. I kind of winged it myself but would like some insight on what you think.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
Melvar wrote:
"
TheBenShee wrote:
so spell totem is now balista totem and also doesnt work with wither anymore. what should we use with that? kinda lost there
Spell Totem and Ballista Totem are two different gems. Shadow only gets Ballista Totem from Nessa; you can get Spell Totem later from Siosa in Act 3 or trade with another player for one.

Oh, thanks a lot Melvar for helping out there, I missed that comment (sadly the website doesn't notify me anymore, when there is a new reply on this post).

Spell Totems still funcion like they used to, there is just more different totem types now. You can eventually buy them all from the vendors. I must usually check the wiki myself, if I can't seem to find the right vendor for the gems I want to buy. :)

thank you both :)

i feel like with every new change i need to relearn the game, so i get confused and doubt myself alot lol.
"
Wastedturtl wrote:
A few questions..

First off I'd like to say thank you for the awesome build I'm having a blast with this as my league starter. I am struggling with survivability though(@ level 72 with only 3.6k HP)Any suggestions?

I'm curious on how you pathed in your skill tree now that they've moved some stuff around? For instance Ambidexterity is now to the right. I kind of winged it myself but would like some insight on what you think.

Well, I think the HP is rather normal for that level. That's the level range where the char feels rather squishy until you get better equipment with higher life mods and have all the life nodes selected on the tree. Also the evasion rating will increase a lot with better equipment.

Please check the PoB I posted for 3.9
"
3.9 Version https://pastebin.com/NUcViKGq
I chose to connect Dire Torment and Anoint Ambidexterity. I feel this gives a better result now, that they moved Ambidexterity.
Last edited by MoosGames on Dec 16, 2019, 2:40:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info