[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

How much chaos/exalts on average would you expect to spend crafting a decent claw? Right now I'm weighing whether I want to buy or craft weapons for this build.
"
Ponsai wrote:
How much chaos/exalts on average would you expect to spend crafting a decent claw? Right now I'm weighing whether I want to buy or craft weapons for this build.

I already spent over than 5 exalts for crafting claw, but not work. Finally I decide to buy a claw, for example:

This one price is 7 exalts. (7 exalts: 12 x 7 = 84 crafting times. Maybe you can crafting nice one under 84 times, but I can't.)
Anoint corruption or ambidexterity
Can I use this or just sell?
"
sn4k3xD1 wrote:

That's not bad. It has no particuliar synergy with Cobra Lash, but since we run 5 support gems with CL, you would benefit. The mods we really want are -x to mana cost and increased crit chance for attacks though. So maybe selling that would buy you a good chest for CL? Your choice afterall.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
sn4k3xD1 wrote:

That's not bad. It has no particuliar synergy with Cobra Lash, but since we run 5 support gems with CL, you would benefit. The mods we really want are -x to mana cost and increased crit chance for attacks though. So maybe selling that would buy you a good chest for CL? Your choice afterall.

thanks, I will try using for now.
Last edited by sn4k3xD1 on Jan 17, 2020, 5:07:08 PM
is it really necessary to have "%chance for poisons inflicted..." mod on both claws ?

I crafted those but second one has with bleeding :/
"
klamerka87 wrote:
is it really necessary to have "%chance for poisons inflicted..." mod on both claws ?

I crafted those but second one has with bleeding :/

Yeah, that's the most important mod on the weapon and it only works for the weapon that it's on. Sucks to get the bleeding, that's why I recommend to use Metallic Fossils, it removes many unwanted mods, including the bleeding delve mod.

my latest acquisition for the build.. so now i can have: skitterbots+malevolence+1 herald+aspect of spider+precision..

one step closer to min max i guess..

is this claw any good? and is it worth something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info