[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
robin_nerf wrote:
Is it needed with your setup to have -15 mana cost (chest) and -7--8 x2 (rings) ?
I see other people on poe.ninja using no gear with - mana cost (maybe they dont get the same setup...) and wondering how they sustain their mana.

I have 1 ring with -mana cost and i spent 1 passive point on mana leach. I can sustain just fine so long as I'm actually hitting a target.

https://imgur.com/a/RvGT8J6

It's a usefull work around for the time being.
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 27, 2019, 7:23:59 PM
After so much times spend in game follow this build i say:
1. I never follow again your build's or posting's of you ! ( ignored you )
Over the years, I've come across good builds and got rid of them. But so many nerves with yours. You neither explained how you reach this DMG nor the progress of 200k -500k -1m - 10m. You are not worth it!
2. Your DPS Calculation from POB not real ! And why not show how you created so much dmg ? I remove your gem's , tree points & items and unbuffed dmg ... put my ... your calculation dmg is not real !
3. You use soo expensive gem's & items and create post for 10m> but this is not " Noob Friendly " or easy !!! This is Expensive Build and not good for start ( one claw of your =3-4 exalted's... your armor 6-7 exalted's, Fenumus' Weave 3exa....more ? )
4. Cobra lash build die evrytime vs bosses 14-15-16 ilvl maps ( I don't recomendet! ) You only can grind with this, beffore spend 30-40 exalted's.
why not say how the build itself can be more effective in defense? And you didn't bother about that.

Еvery noоb nowadays created builds or copy paste other ppl. I expected more from you.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Is it needed with your setup to have -15 mana cost (chest) and -7--8 x2 (rings) ?
I see other people on poe.ninja using no gear with - mana cost (maybe they dont get the same setup...) and wondering how they sustain their mana.

I have 1 ring with -mana cost and i spent 1 passive point on mana leach. I can sustain just fine so long as I'm actually hitting a target.

https://imgur.com/a/RvGT8J6

It's a usefull work around for the time being.

Yeah, that's a good node, I just took that on my CoC Ice Nova character aswell. :D

"
Drusalin wrote:
After so much times spend in game follow this build i say:
1. I never follow again your build's or posting's of you ! ( ignored you )
Over the years, I've come across good builds and got rid of them. But so many nerves with yours. You neither explained how you reach this DMG nor the progress of 200k -500k -1m - 10m. You are not worth it!
2. Your DPS Calculation from POB not real ! And why not show how you created so much dmg ? I remove your gem's , tree points & items and unbuffed dmg ... put my ... your calculation dmg is not real !
3. You use soo expensive gem's & items and create post for 10m> but this is not " Noob Friendly " or easy !!! This is Expensive Build and not good for start ( one claw of your =3-4 exalted's... your armor 6-7 exalted's, Fenumus' Weave 3exa....more ? )
4. Cobra lash build die evrytime vs bosses 14-15-16 ilvl maps ( I don't recomendet! ) You only can grind with this, beffore spend 30-40 exalted's.
why not say how the build itself can be more effective in defense? And you didn't bother about that.

Еvery noоb nowadays created builds or copy paste other ppl. I expected more from you.

Sorry you aren't happy with the build and don't understand how the damage numbers work in PoB. The price of equipment varies in every league, all the stuff cost way less in Blight League, when I made the guide.
Did we know each other, since you said you expected more from me? Your name doesn't sound familiar to me.
Good luck and have fun with your next build. :)
What are the skill "Withering Step" used for in this build ?
It cant be a movement skill as we already have flame dash and whirling blades?

"While you have this buff, monsters that enter an area around you will be withered. Using a skill or losing the buff ends the skill's effects"
So it can be used so wither enemies either as it ends if we use cobra lash ?

Please explain as I'm new to this kind of build :)
-Nerf

Crafted this helm, it had full suffix's and no resists so i was pissed. took a chance and used an anul orb, it took off a useless prefix. took a second chance with a second anul orb and it hit a useless suffix and left the important mods. Leaving behind a pretty nice item with room to craft resists i needed

That was spooky shit
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 28, 2019, 5:40:48 PM
"
robin_nerf wrote:
What are the skill "Withering Step" used for in this build ?
It cant be a movement skill as we already have flame dash and whirling blades?

"While you have this buff, monsters that enter an area around you will be withered. Using a skill or losing the buff ends the skill's effects"
So it can be used so wither enemies either as it ends if we use cobra lash ?

Please explain as I'm new to this kind of build :)

Withering Step is used to refresh the Elusive buff from the Ascendancy. Please read the explanation I gave in this post: Bottom Answer about Elusive

"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Crafted this helm, it had full suffix's and no resists so i was pissed. took a chance and used an anul orb, it took off a useless prefix. took a second chance with a second anul orb and it hit a useless suffix and left the important mods. Leaving behind a pretty nice item with room to craft resists i needed

That was spooky shit

Well done. xD
Yo. Just stopping by to say I love this build.
Leveling was ridiculously easy with Tabula + Goldrim + Wanderlust + Thief's Torment (or whatever it is called). I wasn't using any gloves until maps because I was lazy and there was never a need. I was also using some random claws that I found in the first act until I got to 60 for the Wasp Nests.

I am only into red maps so far, but I am still having a relatively easy time with average gear (I did go and buy Fenumus with my first 2 exalts, though).

Since I havent been around for a bunch of leagues before this one I am wondering how viable fossil crafting still is in this current league? Like, is it still the way to get your gear or is it not as efficient as in a previous league where it was the main 'gimmick'?
Was wondering what i could change in my build to be more "tanky" since i am diying aloot.
Last edited by BryanKC on Dec 28, 2019, 9:10:25 PM
"
Was wondering what i could change in my build to be more "tanky" since i am diying aloot.

you dont have life on your helm or amulet. that's a couple hundred HP your missing out on. As nice as the enchant is for QoL, it only helps with clearm speed which this build has no issue with even without the enchant. Buy some 5-10c helm with life + res and it'll be better than more chain

You're also using an armor flask even though it's a dex based build with evasion gear and acro/phase acro. You should use an evasion flask.
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 28, 2019, 9:33:13 PM

anything you could recommend for this setup as an obvious upgrade?...i can run t16s with little effort but theres some bosses that just straight up 1 shot me and it gets a little frustrating....other than that ive been loving the build so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info