[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

I posted a question and realized the answer. Now im replacing that post with something else..... Thanks for the guide, I love the build!
Last edited by Jormungandr_Lokison on Dec 23, 2019, 1:15:06 AM
I really like the build guide but I wanted to try out the Perfect Agony node on the tree. Seems like theres a few good things around it. I will post my tree for reference. I also kinda like Vicious Projectile support and dropping Unbound ailments for a Lepers Alms shield to make up duration and get some life and evasion.

Check out my poor mans Cobra lash, level 87. Its ignite, freeze, and shock immune.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAQkFtQZwBucHmQguDY0PqxCSFf0WvxmOHF8hwCLqIzcj9iSLJP0mlS4jMHEwfDIBMjI31DpCPP4_bEX0RwZJUUp9S1dLeEyOTZJQQlFHUUxTNVVLWfBbb1uPW5lfsGHiYetirGSvbAhsjG9Xb55wUnBudoJ4GXp_fXV_K4AihKKExYd2idOKOIw2jX2NgY2_j_qaZJu1naqjiqQFqM-sR7DYshmzDrTFtNG1SLjZwOPBoMLswzrIDMpKz3rQ0NN-1CPWB9vn3UjdqOLV51To1u0_7UHtg-4O73rw1fGK8bPy5vzF_QH-uv_e?accountName=Rorshax&characterName=Herzogg
Last edited by Rorshax on Dec 23, 2019, 2:48:04 AM
"
Wolftein04 wrote:
"
Ithilir wrote:
I'm playing a Bino's Cobra Lash that's progressing nicely in maps so far, but I end up almost never using Plague Bearer. It would be nice to get the extra damage against metamorphs or conquerors, but even with inc aoe plague bearer is small enough that it puts me in the range of a lot of their abilities.

So many things this patch can instantly kill me with 5k hp.

I was able to kill every boss except Sirus, cleared every map easily but with some adjustments. First PoB doesn't show your real damage since you won't be able to stack wither or use any Vaal skill. The totems will stay alive for no more than 1 second against awakener bosses. Also, plague bearer makes you so vulnerable to hits so is not worth to use it. Try to stack dodge and evasion as much as you can, use storm brand for power charges generation, allocate Ambush and Assassinate, get a nice amulet with +1 Chaos Skills, +1 Dexterity Skills to boost cobra lash, get 40% cobra lash more damage enchantment and allocate hp nodes instead of damage. You don't need more damage or chains to clear maps.

My character is public if you don't know what mods to get.

Hey buddy,

nice work so far.
I am playing SSF and I am at the same spot. New bosses and maps are just fine (with some death here and there - normal for such a glascanon-build). But Sirus seems to be really hard.

What do you think of Dendrobate or Kintsugi on your char?
"
loewenheim wrote:
Thanks for the build, it’s really fun. I’m playing it self-found in the metamorph league and I was wondering how proactive I can and should be about obtaining equipment and skill gems without being able to trade. As an example, I’m level 66 and haven’t found a piece of equipment with more than 3 linked green slots; should I be using orbs?

In SSF you have to make your own equipment, yeah. But I'm sure whatever you use at level 66 won't last so very long and if you do like everyone else does, then you will probably farm the Blood Aqueducts until you have a Tabula anyways.

"
VivianVang wrote:
What fossils use to craft claws?

Check the Gear section of the guide, it's all there in great detail.

I posted a question and realized the answer. Now im replacing that post with something else..... Thanks for the guide, I love the build!

Good on ya mate! Basically a free bump then, I don't mind. xD

"
Rorshax wrote:
I really like the build guide but I wanted to try out the Perfect Agony node on the tree. Seems like theres a few good things around it. I will post my tree for reference. I also kinda like Vicious Projectile support and dropping Unbound ailments for a Lepers Alms shield to make up duration and get some life and evasion.

Check out my poor mans Cobra lash, level 87. Its ignite, freeze, and shock immune.

Skill Tree

Cool stuff
Last edited by MoosGames on Dec 23, 2019, 8:32:05 AM

Made those 2, burned some currency and those were best results i could got so far. I think they will do for now, now I am saving up for gloves and enlighten 3. On Cobra lash it shows way less damage than 2x well rolled wasp's nest but I think curse on hit + chance to deal 100% more dmg with poison will outclass them. Also going for ambush and assassinate instead of opportunistic, it's really big increase in damage, tho right after swapping I've felt more squishy. Power charging generation for bosses and crowded encounters with storm brand + PCoC is enough so far.
"
MoosGames wrote:
In SSF you have to make your own equipment, yeah. But I'm sure whatever you use at level 66 won't last so very long and if you do like everyone else does, then you will probably farm the Blood Aqueducts until you have a Tabula anyways.

I actually have that thing, now that I think about it. I discounted it because I thought the slots wouldn’t make up for the lack of stats.
"
loewenheim wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:

I actually have that thing, now that I think about it. I discounted it because I thought the slots wouldn’t make up for the lack of stats.

Well, a Tabula should beat any 3L. :D
Just started off doing Maps - managed to get my first Exalted Orb drop - any thoughts on what I should buy first (or not buy yet and save towards)?

(Character is Nbxyz)
Last edited by NeedBlackupYo on Dec 23, 2019, 6:15:08 PM
What are your thoughts on the passives Method to the Madness and Perfect Agony?

hey i crafted this claw just now.. i'm insecure if its actually better than the wasp nest. in pob it shows me a slight downgrade in total dps but the poison damage is very slightly higher.

what do you think?
if it's worse, what would it need to be an upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info