[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Grekey wrote:
Glancing blows is going to be in the passive three next season and not on the timeless jewel... it's gonna cost us 2 extra points, but give us another jewel slot... or 1 extra point without the jewels socket... I don't think the build is screwed, but we might lose 200 es.

None of the trees I have seen or used would be able to grab the new Glancing Blows without spending a minimum of 6 points.

If you go down the left side starting from the jewel socket left of Templar, it is 5 travel nodes (all +10 Str) then 1 for the Keystone. You can then spend two more to get the extra jewel socket.

If you travel from EE, it is 6 travel nodes + 1 node for Shaper then 1 for the Keystone. You can then spend one more to get the extra jewel socket.

On the bright side, a Skin of the Lords with Glancing Blows Might be a thing (although it means no +1 corrupt).

Edit: I did find an older tree that picked up Sanctity, Righteous Decree, Gravepact, and than curled around the bottom to pick up the jewel (near Scion Life wheel), up to Shaper, picked up the Scion mana jewel (2 mana nodes + 1 jewel), then up past EE. That does require a lot more points, but the path goes right by the new Glancing Blows.

In this version, you path out of Templar from the bottom side, rather than the travel nodes on the top side. It cost 15 more points, but you do pick up 4 extra Notables, 1 Jewel, and have the option to pick up the Scion mana jewel (for 3 points).

Will have to cut points elsewhere to make room for 2 sets of Cluster Jewels. Not exactly sure how to make that work.
Last edited by Vamphyr on Jun 8, 2020, 12:09:58 PM
Some ES node like Unnatural calm may be dropped. And also given that lethal Pride is not needed anymore, gem slot beneath Faith And Steel may be moved to the one near Glancing Blows giving 2 extra points.
And as I said before, there is a lot of Strength which is super important for Ultra Luxury gearing. +50 strength from the tree would make it easier to get +1/+2 amulet with nice Int roll on it. Which would compensate for the lost ES nodes.
"
Megatherion wrote:
Some ES node like Unnatural calm may be dropped. And also given that lethal Pride is not needed anymore, gem slot beneath Faith And Steel may be moved to the one near Glancing Blows giving 2 extra points.

Unnatural Calm is an exceptionally good 3 points for roughly 520 ES, extra regen, and +1 max Lightning Res.

If somehow you don't need Charisma, you can always allocate Death Attunement instead and save 4 points. The 3 small passives leading up to the notable are pretty bad.

My preferred solution would probably be to drop one of the Medium Cluster jewels. I'd rather lose a little bit of DPS than take a big ES hit.

On an unrelated note, why is Enduring Composure good on a build that already has such good phys mitigation? I realize that it can take you up from 78% to the 90% cap, but are they up reliably enough for that purpose? If the answer is yes, then it makes sense; I was just concerned about uptime on the charges.
Medium cluster jewels are not only DPS but also either mana reservation reduction (Heraldry) or phys damage mitigation (Disciples). Although we don't know if Heraldry and other notables will survive the 3.11 nerf.
I am not sure +1 max lighting res is that useful. 500 ES is unfortunate but depending on the stage you are at it may or may not be mitigated.
There is an alternative - remove bottom right path between EE, Deep Wisdom and intelligence node near CI, connect nodes around Healthy Mind to path to Deep Wisdom and CI.

EDIT: I've tried this. I moved also nodes from the left jewel socket under Faith and Steel to grab Foresight and one extra ES node. This maneuver costed me 450 ES. I've went from 12704 down to 12247. As a slight compensation I got 38 STR (50 from nodes but -12 lost from Lethal Pride) and 1% life regen. With this I could have Int on my amulet instead of STR, which would compensate shield loss partially.
Last edited by Megatherion on Jun 8, 2020, 9:08:31 PM
"
Megatherion wrote:
Medium cluster jewels are not only DPS but also either mana reservation reduction (Heraldry) or phys damage mitigation (Disciples). Although we don't know if Heraldry and other notables will survive the 3.11 nerf.

I don't expect HoA to be nerfed again, but may suffer from the side-effects of the Heraldry nerfs for sure.

I did want to mention that the Disciples phys mitigation requires you to be running Herald of Purity (usually instead of Flesh and Stone or Skitterbots).

"
Megatherion wrote:
I am not sure +1 max lighting res is that useful. 500 ES is unfortunate but depending on the stage you are at it may or may not be mitigated.

How you spend your last couple of points will likely come does to personal preference of offense vs defense.

"
Megatherion wrote:
There is an alternative...

Here is the tree that I was playing around with. Still a couple too many points.
I'm sure it's buried somewhere in the 450 pages here, but is there a reason to stack strength if shaper's touch/geofri's sanctuary are no longer used?
"
Smitespecced wrote:
I'm sure it's buried somewhere in the 450 pages here, but is there a reason to stack strength if shaper's touch/geofri's sanctuary are no longer used?

There is no reason to Strength stack anymore because the build no longer uses the Uniques which greatly benefited from Strength.

You need enough Strength to use skills which is 114 to 155 Strength (depending on Skill gems). Level 20 Determination and VMS require 155, otherwise 114 is enough for Level 21 DoFL.

If using Cylopean Coil, you also want your Strength to be higher than your Dex so that you Cannot be Ignited.
I really hope this build will survive 3.11 in good health as I really got used to Sirus easy kills :D
Anybody run into issues with applying poison at 100% delirium? I have only 60% chance to poison, could that be it?

it happens both in 100% delirium maps and at wave 20.
From the Harvest Development Manifesto:
"
The Circle of Fear, Nostalgia, Regret, Anguish and Guilt Unique rings that affected Heralds now give lower values of Reservation Cost reduction and lower values of Buff Effect. These rings provided too much power and were too obvious a choice for so many builds.

I didn't see any other nerfs, but the lower mana reservation for HoA means you will almost certainly lose an Aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info